shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces/Facets ER and Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fasinateme

Rough_Rock
I took the advice I found on here and visited Signed Pieces last week in NYC. They couldn''t have been more helpful. I picked out a few things I liked then left my boyfriend to work out the details. Not sure if any transactions actually took place, but I''m excited.

My question is, has anyone on here received both an eternity band engagement ring and eternity band wedding ring from SP/Facets Collection?

I see a lot of eternity bands with other engagment rings, but I was hoping to see a picture of both eternity engagment ring and wedding band as this is what I am most interested in. Please let me know if you have pictures or comments on this subject.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Tara, and welcome!

I myself would love to get over to SP to check out their stuff- glad you found some things you really liked...As far as your question, I know PS member Demelza had an e-ring setting and eternity band from SP- she does not have her stone in that setting anymore, but if you do a search, I am sure you can find some info. I know she did have some issues with the settings, maybe she will chime in - she will certainly be more helpful than I can be about this subject...

Good luck!

fasinateme

Rough_Rock
You are amazing and quick. Thank you for all your help. I just spend the last hour looking at all the threads. It looks like she changed her setting three times and ultimately went back to the signed pieces shared eternity band look.

Keep your fingers crossed that the bf makes the right decision, and I will keep you posted.
Thanks,
Tara

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think people have had pretty good luck with the quality of the settings and service from facets. I think this style setting and wedding band would be very pretty. I think one small problem some people may have had is the the e-ring and the wedding band rubbing together too much. However, getting a very thin spacer wouldn''t be a big deal and it would be hardly noticeable if this is an issue for your set.

talkdiamond2me

Rough_Rock
hey there. just wanted to give you my rave reviews of signed pieces eternity band and matching engagement ring set. I just got my set from Signed Pieces in June and for Christmas my husband actually got me a second matching eternity band, so now I will be able to wear one on each side of my engagement ring. I thought it might be too much, but come on...when are diamonds "too much", right?! lol Anyway, after Christmas I will post a picture so you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results