shape
carat
color
clarity

SI Ultrasonic on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Was at the mall yesterday and saw a big sign in the Sharper Image window...the new deluxe ultrasonic units are on sale for HALF PRICE when you make any other SI store purchase. Just thought I''d let you know!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep, it''s true! i just saw this last night. amazing deal!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The offer is also up on their website...
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yanno I''ve been looking for this product h & l for ages around town, but nada. In fact the only jewellery cleaner I could find was some very small thing that does not look very sturdy or powerful. boohoo

cheers--Sharon

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
DH gets the SI catalogue in the mail, and I do remember seeing this on the back! That''s not a bad deal...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I think the half price cost is about $49.99, which is around or slightly more than I paid for a refurbished model off ebay!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Yep - I went out this week and bought 3 of em!

A friend of mine became engaged a year ago, and I''ve been wanting to get her a cleaner. Her birthday is this week, so went looking.....I stumbled onto the SI site, and saw the half-price deal.

Not only did I get hers, I bought one for another gal I''m friends with for her b-day in November, and a spare for when mine craps out (if ever). LOL

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the heads-up! FI went out and picked up one for me today. Cannot wait to play with it for sparkly goodness tonight! Yay!

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you,
I got my SI Ultrasonic cleaner today - Yay!
I had a $25 gift card and bought batteries ($4) as my other purchase - so it cost me ~$30 for mine.

Thanks again!!!!

Meredith

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
Darn it, I missed it!
8.gif
I went to order my US this morning and the sale is over...

- Adrienne

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 10:40:59 AM
Author: adrienne10
Darn it, I missed it!
8.gif
I went to order my US this morning and the sale is over...

- Adrienne
To be fair, it was on sale for an entire month. Ya gotta be a little quicker next time.
2.gif

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
I know, I know...too bad I only discovered the thread yesterday! I am new to PS and it''s taken me awhile to check everything out.
26.gif

Guess I''m off to eBay...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got mine on ebay and it has been great...is is refurbished though, not new. But it''s been 2 years now and no complaints!

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
Well I''m just batting a thousand today...

It doesn''t look like SI is selling the refurbished ones on eBay anymore!

There are a couple of private sellers who''ve got them though so I''ll watch those auctions and hopefully snag one for less than $100!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone has the older model up for auction (no silver cleaning tray) with a BIN of $37, and has 10 of them. Do a search for sharper image ultrasonic and you should see it. I''d ask and find out whether they''re new or refurbished though, but the auction says they are ''sealed.''

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 4:26:25 PM
Author: adrienne10

It doesn''t look like SI is selling the refurbished ones on eBay anymore!

sometimes it''s hit or miss. if there are none on there right now, check again in a few days.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, I''d still pay $100 for one...they are totally worth it, IMO! I got a refurbished one from the SI ebay store last year and love it. I don''t use it every single day, but at least weekly, and it''s held up very well (except for me dropping the blue part a few times and causing some chips in the plastic, oops).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results