shape
carat
color
clarity

Showing off my new Work/School Leather Tote/Briefcase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,
For the longest time I''ve been searching for a bag I can use that transitions well from grad school life to professional conferences and interviews in the next couple of years. I didn''t want something super formal like a briefcase, but I wanted something that looks professional. It was time for me to ditch the backpack LOL! My personal style is fairly classic and casual, jeans and button downs shirts, tees, leather boots, etc. and this bag fits right in and goes with everything.

This bag is *it* and I love it!

I found the seller on etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5045078&ga_search_query=neiko&ga_search_type=seller_usernames). I loved the fumi bag, but the wooden handles just weren''t practical for my type of use. They were awesome and worked with me to custom make the ideal bag for me. Basically it is the fumi style scaled down a couple of inches with the amelia handles.

I LOVE this bag!!! I just wanted to show it off and suggest this designer in case you are looking for a new bag.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
picture time!

Bag_1.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one also features an elegant model, my hairless cat Blueberry!

Bag_2.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bag_3.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bag_4.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bag_5.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bag_6.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bag_7.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bag_8.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kcoursolle, it looks fabulous; your kitty is so cute too
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 9:59:51 PM
Author: Skippy123
Kcoursolle, it looks fabulous; your kitty is so cute too
36.gif
36.gif
Aw, thanks skip!! She is a doll, and definitely always wants to see what I am up to and be part of the fun!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Kcoursie,
I am loving this. Looks very chic!! It's tres magnific.
30.gif
I didn't see the kitty, now have to go back and comment... Ok I see the kitty now, very beautiful.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH!!!
30.gif

KC, I just LOVE your kittah!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love the bag! Very chic and professional, but still fun!

And your kitty.... you must have more pics of the kitty!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 1:22:57 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 3/2/2009 10:05:51 AM
Author: geckodani
Love the bag! Very chic and professional, but still fun!

And your kitty.... you must have more pics of the kitty!
I totally agree on both parts!!!!!!!!

Thanks gals!!!! Here are some more pictures about my kitty!! She is such a sweetheart, she is cuddled up next to me in a blanket as I type: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/want-to-know-what-ive-been-mia-lately-because-i-got-a-new-cute-sphynx-kitty.84506/

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
kcoursolle - you have me completely obsessed with these cats now. DH is allergic to some (not all) cats. He generally just doesn't like them. But... he likes odd and unique. I sent him the link to your thread on Blueberry.

I quote, "THAT is AWESOME! You can have a cat if we can get the cool martian cat." Followed by lots of inappropriate jokes about hairless pussy-cats....

And then I found out how much they cost. Gah. LOL. Still looking though...

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Loving the bag!
emteeth.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE that bag. The color is great!!

sandy100

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Nice leather item.
I am using Dacasso product and I feel it''s great.
You can view it here: http://www.theelegantoffice.com

Thanks

Sandy

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:17:19 PM
kcoursolle - you have me completely obsessed with these cats now. DH is allergic to some (not all) cats. He generally just doesn''t like them. But... he likes odd and unique. I sent him the link to your thread on Blueberry.

I quote, ''THAT is AWESOME! You can have a cat if we can get the cool martian cat.'' Followed by lots of inappropriate jokes about hairless pussy-cats....

This is cracking me up!! My DH felt the same way and our little one frequently gets alien comments and DH also brings out the hairless pussy jokes pretty frequently LOL.

We were able to get her for a fairly affordable cost because she was a retired breeder. She was an adult when we got her, but I was fine with that. Kittens are indeed very expensive, but if you don''t mind waiting months or a year or so a retired breeder might become available. Put yourself in touch with some breeders in your area to let them know you are interested.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 2:13:03 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Date: 3/2/2009 3:17:19 PM
kcoursolle - you have me completely obsessed with these cats now. DH is allergic to some (not all) cats. He generally just doesn't like them. But... he likes odd and unique. I sent him the link to your thread on Blueberry.

I quote, 'THAT is AWESOME! You can have a cat if we can get the cool martian cat.' Followed by lots of inappropriate jokes about hairless pussy-cats....

This is cracking me up!! My DH felt the same way and our little one frequently gets alien comments and DH also brings out the hairless pussy jokes pretty frequently LOL.

We were able to get her for a fairly affordable cost because she was a retired breeder. She was an adult when we got her, but I was fine with that. Kittens are indeed very expensive, but if you don't mind waiting months or a year or so a retired breeder might become available. Put yourself in touch with some breeders in your area to let them know you are interested.
I actually found a breeder in MI that has a retired breeder! I don't mind an adult cat either. But.... I don't want to jump into it without making really sure we're ready for a pet! She'd be alone a LOT, as we're gone for at least 8.5 hours a day.
8.gif
She would also cost about as much as the diamond earrings I've been saving up for.... so it's diamonds or martian cat. LOL.

ETA: Sorry to hijack your thread!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it. Very classy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results