shape
carat
color
clarity

Shower Tube and Tile cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
can anybody recommand a good shower tube and tile cleaner? The current one I using (can''t remember the brand) doesn''t work so well and the strong scent just kills my nose and gives me a bad headache.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
bobo, they are all pretty strong if you want them to kill mildew. Aquamix from Home Depot is the brand that was recom''d to me on the tile chat room I visit (lol, I cheat on pscope from time to time)... They also have neutral PH cleaners that don''t smell, but they are more for maintenance.... The magic eraser sponges are good but they take the grout right off if you''re not careful..

jamie1963

Rough_Rock
Baking soda does WONDERS!!!! That''s what I use along with some spray bleach cleanser (or another kind to your liking). It get''s all the grime off. Works great for pots, pans, and kitchen sinks. And teeth
9.gif
!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Awesome idea!!!!!!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
I use baking soda for the tube, it works great but it doesn''t get ride of mildew.
8.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Easy Off just came out with Easy Off "Bam", and that stuff works AMAZING.

I have tried EVERYTHING to get the soap and hard water residue off our tub, and nothing else has worked. You wouldn''t mind, but gosh, our tub is only 8 months old!

This stuff,.....I sprayed it, let it sit on for 15 minutes, and then grabbed a scrub brush.....it all came off! I couldn''t believe it.

I will be a religious buyer of it now.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I use purple power. That stuff can eat through anything
9.gif
But I am going to check out the new Bam product that you mentioned, aljdewey.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Is Purple Power the name of the brand?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use comet and a good scrub brush it works better than anything else I have ever tried.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results