shape
carat
color
clarity

Shower Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
My amazing shower was at the end of March but I just got the pics off my mom''s camera. My girls went WAAYYY above and beyond and it was such an amazing day. The theme was "honeymoon" so the color was bright pink and green as we are going to Hawaii! They made amazing cupcakes with the recipe from the Magnolia bakery in NYC, had incredible decor, and instead of doing games had everyone say some advice about marriage and something about FI and I- it was so sweet! They also had a cute quiz where they had FI answer 25 questions- about my most embarassing moment, my favorite body party (yikes... that was funny in front of the grandmothers), where we will spend our first christmas, etc. and then the winner was my mom :) People were also so creative with gifts as we got some awesome gift certificates for dinners in Hawaii as well as a couples massage on the beach :) My BM''s were just fabulous and I absolutely loved every second! So, here are some pics!

ps1cupckaes.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
I also love this which I am supposed to bring to Vegas for the Bachelorette party!

ps bling.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
my bridesmaids and I with my ribbon bouquet for the rehearsal

ps me and bms.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous flowers

ps flowers.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
me making a very funny face opening this waterford unity candle from my mom

ps gift from mom.jpg

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
The dresses you and your bridesmaids are wearing are all so cute!!!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
This looks like such an intimate and elegant shower! I LOVE your face opening that Waterford. I love me some Waterford, and probably made a similar face when we received beautiful Waterford toasting flutes for Christmas. So fun, thanks for sharing!

Oh, and where did you get your dress? I love it!!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
thanks! LeeNYdress is from a store on Charles St. in Boston called Holiday. It is a small boutique and they carry small lines and I love the uniqueness of everything there. My dress is made by a designer called Scout- not sure if they sell elsewhere as I have actually tried to find them online without much luck!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your reply! What a great find...very cool
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like it was brilliant! Those cupcakes look fab. I love your face opening that gift!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your shower pictures are beautiful! They did a great job!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I really want a shower now, after looking at your pictures! Everything looked so beautiful and intimate. The hardwork and love that was put in really shows. Those cupcakes look divine!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks great; looks like a fun shower!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Your shower looks beautiful, and you are adorable - what a lovely bride you will be
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results