shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Someone recently started a thread asking people to show their everyday necklace! I am looking for inspiration on an everyday bracelet... I have an itch for rose gold recently...and I would like to see what all you PSers wear as your everyday bracelet in case DH one day has the desire to get me some new bling! :tongue:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ooo, good one! I wish people would wear more bracelets: I rarely see them in day to day life, and I would hate for them to go the way of the dodo ... or the brooch. Mine is a platinum Art Deco ruby line bracelet - got it vintage for a steal, and I'm not sure of the exact carat weight. But it goes with everything (especially my new french cut ruby band :rodent: ) and I wear it alllllllllllll the time. To the point that I just had to have the clasp repaired!

One shot to show the scale, and one to show the luscious red hue.

ps_ruby_line_bracelet_001.jpg

ps_ruby_line_bracelet_012.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have two.

- The first is a white gold bracelet that was sutured onto my wrist when I was 16. A family friend was a jewelry so it was a gift for my birthday. It doesn't come off- and IF I wanted to take it off I would need to use wire cutters to get it off.

- I also wear a Cartier Love Bracelet in WG with diamonds that DH bought me for my 29th birthday over the summer

Sorry for the less then stellar photo but it is the only one I have that shows both bracelets.

102_0196.jpg

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am loving all of your bracelets!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :appl: Mine is soooo underwhelming! DH bought it for me when we were weee teenagers and dating and poor.... a 10k tri color gold bracelet... sorry for the poor quality photo. I wanna search for a replacement then drop a kint hint to DH :naughty:

_2682.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Circe said:
Ooo, good one! I wish people would wear more bracelets: I rarely see them in day to day life, and I would hate for them to go the way of the dodo ... or the brooch. Mine is a platinum Art Deco ruby line bracelet - got it vintage for a steal, and I'm not sure of the exact carat weight. But it goes with everything (especially my new french cut ruby band :rodent: ) and I wear it alllllllllllll the time. To the point that I just had to have the clasp repaired!

Ok I've gone from greatly admiring your collection to adoring it to being envious to full on green eyed monster jealous. That bracelet is out of my dreams. Wow.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1356801268|3342275 said:
I have two.

- The first is a white gold bracelet that was sutured onto my wrist when I was 16. A family friend was a jewelry so it was a gift for my birthday. It doesn't come off- and IF I wanted to take it off I would need to use wire cutters to get it off.

- I also wear a Cartier Love Bracelet in WG with diamonds that DH bought me for my 29th birthday over the summer

Sorry for the less then stellar photo but it is the only one I have that shows both bracelets.

Isn't the Love bracelet pretty darn permanent, too? You need to screw a screw out to take it off, no? Someone needs to invent wedding bands like that ;-) ;-)

I would love a Love bracelet one day.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
My everyday bracelet is my three-prong, 3ct tennis bracelet from Whiteflash. I have worn it every day since I purchased it. The only time I haven't had it on (other than cleanings) was when I left it during my visit to Whiteflash so that they could get me info for insurance purposes. I really missed it!

102_0891.jpg

102_0886.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
orbaya|1356817542|3342413 said:
My everyday bracelet is my three-prong, 3ct tennis bracelet from Whiteflash. I have worn it every day since I purchased it. The only time I haven't had it on (other than cleanings) was when I left it during my visit to Whiteflash so that they could get me info for insurance purposes. I really missed it!

102_0891.jpg

Tennis bracelets need to make a comeback, soon!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I've never understood how a simple bracelet that is a line of diamonds all around a wrist could be considered "dated"....

Diamonds and sparkles from all angles! :love:

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
c0c3c73aa249_6a55a0ce-b117-4228-970d-e0a7b4b56b9d.jpg

This is a terrible picture but it's the Tiffany signature bangle in sterling silver. I alternate between a few other bracelets but this is the one I wear the most.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1356817137|3342411 said:
Sarahbear621|1356801268|3342275 said:
I have two.

Isn't the Love bracelet pretty darn permanent, too? You need to screw a screw out to take it off, no? Someone needs to invent wedding bands like that ;-) ;-)

I would love a Love bracelet one day.

Yup it screws on. You would actually think it would be more permanent but sometimes the screws do come loose so you have to tighten them periodically. I doesn't bother me much at all. This bracelet is definitely not meant to be taken off and on though as it will wear down the screw system.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Circe--I wanted to ask about your ruby eternity band--your bracelet is gorgeous! :love: :love:

I have an enquiry into WF, & they proposed square cut rubies. Your French cut band has peaked my interest! Could you tell me more about it, where did you get it,& would you mind a photo?? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I so would appreciate it, thank you!

Sorry for the thread jack Fiona :oops:
sarahb

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1356816354|3342401 said:
Circe said:

Ok I've gone from greatly admiring your collection to adoring it to being envious to full on green eyed monster jealous. That bracelet is out of my dreams. Wow.

What she said. :twirl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
orbaya|1356817542|3342413 said:

102_0891.jpg

Just gorgeous!!! And I agree, these have never gone out of style. They are classic, staple diamond jewelry pieces.

Athena,I love your bezel bracelet and the other DBY's, too!

All the bracelets are very pretty!

I just almost never wear bracelets because I wear a watch on my left arm and don't want a bracelet to scratch it, and then I just don't wear one on my right arm very often since I do so much with my right hand. But maybe I need to rethink that!

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
I have a 5 stone dbty bracelet from Brian Gavin that I wear as my everyday bracelet. It's very dainty and delicate looking. The diamonds do flip around to expose the cutlet, but I can't expect the diamonds to stay still on a wrist. Luckily, it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

It was a 5 yr wedding anniversary gift. Five stones for five years! My friend was surprised when I told her I flat out demanded this. She wondered why I didn't drop a hint instead. I told her the "request" was a hint!

dbty_bracelet.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
My hints consist of name, serial number and location. I call it a hint :bigsmile:

Ok, I literally have dozens of bangles (still want a tennis bracelet though!) You have inspired me to get some out of the dark.

What shall I go and get? White gold? Yellow gold? Diamond?

PS wish is my command.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My vote is EVERYTHING Rosetta!!!!!

Are we busting out more then our everyday bracelets?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE my DBTY that I purchased preloved from Sarahbear in the fall! It is 4 x.10 diamonds in 18K WG from BGD (please correct the specs, if I'm wrong, Sarahbear!) and other than cleaning, it does NOT come off - I totally adore this and I think it just might need a new friend... maybe someone in RG to play with ;))

but looking at all the beauties on this thread... I'm craving more bracelets in my life!!! Circe - I remember when you found your ruby bracelet - its GORGEOUS and I'm so happy to see it again! Athenaworth- I am LOVING the delicacy of that bezel tennis bracelet- its AWESOME! And Donna - WOWZA! I wanna play at your house!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

img_3068.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1356820663|3342445 said:
Here's mine. A 2ctw bezel from BN. I love it so much. I don't know what I'd ever do if I lost it.

athenaworth, I just love your bracelet! Looks so pretty and delicate!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1356820663|3342445 said:
Here's mine. A 2ctw bezel from BN. I love it so much. I don't know what I'd ever do if I lost it.

I went to BN but couldn't find this! It's beautiful!!! Do you have a thread on this?

To answer the original question: my everyday bracelet is a gold twisted rope that looks almost identical to one an ex bf gave to me years ago. I want a tennis bracelet, but must keep saving.....

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone here has such beautiful bracelets!!! I love seeing them all.

I love bracelets and have a few that I wear everyday. Here are my favourites:

Right Hand: Sterling silver & 18K gold Tacori bracelet (Christmas present), white gold bangle, 5 ctw diamond tennis bracelet

Left Hand: 2 ctw diamond tennis bracelet, 5.2 ctw bezel diamond tennis bracelet (20 point stones)

rh_bracelets.jpg

lh_bracelets.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results