clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2018-12-15_7-47-50.png
and the final resting place for the Yellow EC diamond is this:
upload_2018-12-15_7-49-26.png
This gives me the finger coverage I was craving for... with or without a band.

I'll come back with some better pictures of my other two gemstone three stone rings, when I get a chance to take some pictures, one was getting remade by DK, didn't turn out exactly as planned, but this was the only one out of the many many many rings I've had done by him.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is on its way to me today. Another ring whose antique design was something I found on the internet. I had the center diamond and wanted something with sapphires and this design fit the bill. DK did a great job as usual.
DJKPV_1220_BTS-1 websize.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is on its way to me today. Another ring whose antique design was something I found on the internet. I had the center diamond and wanted something with sapphires and this design fit the bill. DK did a great job as usual.

Gorgeous, @Lookinagain! What is the size of that center stone?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @mrs-b Its .88 ct and about about 6mm. I think DK said the sapphires are .24 ctw.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a beautiful and graceful design - I just love it! And your stones are gorgeous in it! DK keeps hitting it out of the park... :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never posted Uni in this thread!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/say-hello-to-uni.242899/

Antique step cut from Alex Park and the setting, of course, made by the fabulous David Klass!

uni-16-jpg.643935

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
249414D6-77B9-4491-A11C-2F73E9397F6A.jpeg E540E80A-7DCE-4851-A06F-37629D21D8CD.png EB181888-0085-4CF6-9CE0-119907D2A095.jpeg 325696A4-8BFF-4770-9A9D-230702C27F41.png

And here is my new yellow oval with kites.

Nines

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I've just received a platinum band from David Klass. It's my first time ordering from him. I notice my ring is only stamped with the metal purity: "Plat.950" but not a maker's mark. I was a little surprised because I thought all jewelers marked their pieces. Is this the same for everyone here?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are usually stamped "Klass" from my experience.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I've just received a platinum band from David Klass. It's my first time ordering from him. I notice my ring is only stamped with the metal purity: "Plat.950" but not a maker's mark. I was a little surprised because I thought all jewelers marked their pieces. Is this the same for everyone here?
Some of my rings from him have been stamped "Klass", but not all.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted in the 2 week waiting thread but I thought I would add pictures here, also. This was a birthday gift for my Mom for a milestone birthday this year. Glamour shots and a hand shot.

.48 cttw. G, VS diamonds in 14 kt. white gold. Size 6.75 with sizing beads.

DJKPV_1128_E_MS-2.jpg

DJKPV_1128_E_MS-1.jpg

hand shot cropped.jpg
I was wondering about this ring! I meant to ask you so many times! It’s so pretty! I’m sure she loves it!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay that is one beautiful ring!:love: Can't take my eyes off of it.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahhh!! I love this!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dee*Jay, both your rings are amazing!!! :love: I love them both, beautifully designed and made! :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
How long does it take for David to make your rings? I have three in the works that he will be doing for me..and he’s doing some repairs. The first one is a simple bezel ring that I can stack..I bought a .40 M color vs1 diamond and he’ll set that in white gold. It has a silvery undertone..The second one will be a cluster ring..Jonathan from August Vintage will be cutting the OEC stones if the price is good and he can get the cutters to cut the little OEC’s..so waiting for feedback from him. David will make the ring and set them. I already have the quote from David. I also asked him for a quote on a more complicated band..but probably not for him..I did huge tweaks on a band inspired by a vintage Van Craeynest that they don’t make anymore..The flowers and set ups will be different but I was inspired by it. I let one get away on Loupe Troupe and I’m so upset about it. If that quote is reasonable I’ll do it. I’m on a roll and that’s not even counting getting some unmentionables made in M..:lol-2: David seems like a nice man. He’s fixing my travel ring from another jeweler too..That jeweler made a wonky bezel so he’s going to try to round it out and smooth it.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs B love your 9 stone yellow gold band :love:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How long does it take for David to make your rings?
I think it often depends on the time of year. Busy seasons like Christmas and Valentines Day of course take longer, but at other times I've received rings in about 4 weeks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it often depends on the time of year. Busy seasons like Christmas and Valentines Day of course take longer, but at other times I've received rings in about 4 weeks.
Thank you! That seems pretty fast considering his work load..

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How long does it take for David to make your rings?
A lot depends upon how long it takes you to approve a CAD. I heard a rumor they were on their 38th CAD for one particular customer, that piece for sure didn't get delivered in four weeks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results