shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

ibdrinken

Shiny_Rock
I just have these made for my wife for our anniversary stacksble mothers rings.
They are solid 18k white gold (with satin finish) weighing 6.8 grams, set with .53cts of garnets and .90cts of peridot, size 7.5.

29B71F2E-D04D-45D0-A737-73D66DD5638F.jpeg F5405E81-3EC8-49F5-971E-A889EFEF5B1C.jpeg 56A070AC-99EC-44E8-A3A0-F9F367A329F2.jpeg 6227B9E4-423F-4B13-8D51-904B6568F476.jpeg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. David Klass has been busy! I finally got my 3 stone today. The workmanship, is so pretty and perfect! It set up a tad higher than I prefer. I probably sent him so many images of things I like, I realized I probably gave mixed messages. I was originally thinking of wearing as every day ring. but might wear it more as going out ring, as I realize I'm not used to wearing diamonds anymore.

3stoneringdk1.jpg 3stoneringhand2.jpg 3stoneringhand1.jpg

Attachments

• 3stoneringhand2small.jpg
    3stoneringhand2small.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 28

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. David Klass has been busy! I finally got my 3 stone today. The workmanship, is so pretty and perfect! It set up a tad higher than I prefer. I probably sent him so many images of things I like, I realized I probably gave mixed messages. I was originally thinking of wearing as every day ring. but might wear it more as going out ring, as I realize I'm not used to wearing diamonds anymore.

BEAUTIFUL! Can we have the stats on that pls?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure Mrs B! The center is a .5 carat CBI diamond courtesy of Wink (J, VS2). And I used two .25 carat diamonds from I.D. jewelry diamond studs studs (G, SI)

I showed my daughter both a cz 3 stone ring I had, and my new ring. And my daughter could tell which ones were the diamonds, even though she couldn't articulate why. And my youngest when I showed her, pretended to try to steal it, so I think they both approve : ). I think bezels are pretty much a timeless look.

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure Mrs B! The center is a .5 carat CBI diamond courtesy of Wink (J, VS2). And I used two .25 carat diamonds from I.D. jewelry diamond studs studs (G, SI)

I showed my daughter both a cz 3 stone ring I had, and my new ring. And my daughter could tell which ones were the diamonds, even though she couldn't articulate why. And my youngest when I showed her, pretended to try to steal it, so I think they both approve : ). I think bezels are pretty much a timeless look.

I agree. Bezels will never go out of style. And such a great idea for a right hand ring! Well done you. :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooh I've been waiting for this!:appl: I love it @partgypsy :love:, it looks so pretty on you! The diamonds are so sparkly and the setting is perfect. I hope this ring brings you a lot of joy!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock

@partgypsy Would you be willing to post some sunlight photos? Are those GIA certified G colored stones- what lab were they certified by? I am curious because you absolutely cannot tell that the center is a J color in comparison. I am blown away!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will do so! It is dark now, but when the sun is out again I will take some shots and post. The side stones don't have reports, just what it says for the earrings I bought. But I remember at the time the stones did look that range.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like your ring very much and from the photos it doesn't look set high to me. I'd love to see more photos showing the height, but regardless, I think it is lovely and I think you could wear it every day.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received a "goody box" from DK today. Resets of two rings that turned into three! I had an antique moval set in a bezel with a knife edge shank and it was just too insubstantial to me. The shank was very thin. So I had David reset it into something with a bit more weight, nice and low (I like my rings as low as possible) and used prongs instead of the bezel. I will generally use it for stacking. I also received an eternity band set with single cuts taken from another ring that I was changing so that is the ring on the bottom of the stack.
IMG_0150.jpg
I'm putting this next photo up so you can see how delicate the prongs are on the moval. Really nice work.

IMG_0145.jpg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the other reset. It's three small (appx. .30 each) OEC's from the ring that the single cuts came from. I'm very happy with the style of the ring and the setting but the black part kind of surprised me as I didn't know it was coming. Anyway, it is pretty bold and David said he could tone it down or remove it but its starting to grow on me, so maybe I'll wait a bit to decide. I've always wanted a gypsy set ring and this is it. I'd love your opinions on the black (not the ring in general because I like that!) Would you remove the black? tone it down? In real life it's not as bold as the photos but it definitely stands out.
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0139.jpg

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
This is the other reset. It's three small (appx. .30 each) OEC's from the ring that the single cuts came from. I'm very happy with the style of the ring and the setting but the black part kind of surprised me as I didn't know it was coming. Anyway, it is pretty bold and David said he could tone it down or remove it but its starting to grow on me, so maybe I'll wait a bit to decide. I've always wanted a gypsy set ring and this is it. I'd love your opinions on the black (not the ring in general because I like that!) Would you remove the black? tone it down? In real life it's not as bold as the photos but it definitely stands out.
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0139.jpg

Wow, I think the black is gorgeous. Does it go all the way around the band? I can understand if it's not what you expected but I think it's very cool. Maybe live with it over the weekend and see how you feel?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry, I don’t like the black :(2

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the black in the close-up photos, not so sure from distance.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lookinagain, I LOVE your moval ring!

The black embellished setting I think would work beautifully with cabochon colored gemstones (without the milgrain), but FWIW personally I do not care for the design (in black or not) with the diamonds ...

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate the comments everyone. As I mentioned, the jury is still out but so you can see what I was trying to achieve the ring and photo are from Lang but the ring was already sold and way too big, about 5 sizes, anyway. More of a burnished or antique look for the design and not black.
art-nouveau-three-diamond-ring_1_10-1-5086.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great.Looks designer. But you have to love it.

I was so busy I didn't take pictures Friday, and now it is raining. Maybe tomorrow. The main thing is that the ring just feels more delicate than what I'm used to. I don't know if there is any way to beef it up after the fact, and whether I should just enjoy it as is. It is nice but realize I'm just used to "beefier" type rings.

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
Wanted to share the makeover DK and Amy did on my eternity band. It was originally a u-prong 7/8 setting bought from an Etsy vendor and I just never reached for it enough. So the poor thing just sat in my jewelry box.

During one of my visits to DK I asked about resetting it and Amy suggested a comfort fit, 4-prong style. I decided to also make it a full eternity since the sizing bar spinning to the top was driving me bonkers. I received the video on Monday and it was love at first sight!
Just picked it up yesterday and it fits so well on both hands :kiss2:

C4F91085-0075-4B2F-99E9-4877D6121A6C.jpeg 04E28224-2785-4810-B391-508A26CA03F3.jpeg 27A27B58-5651-45B0-B088-D3815FE0024D.jpeg
What size of stones are those?

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
here's a side and back view. doesn't go all the way around but far down the sides.
side.jpg back.jpg

I like it even more now that I see the whole design! The original is breathtaking and I understand why it must have been a shock when you got it and the engravings were black. Let us know if you change it, I'd like to see the evolution if you do.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I saw this on IG and instantly coveted it! Such a beautiful design. I saved a screenshot of it for inspiration! :love:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I received a "goody box" from DK today. Resets of two rings that turned into three! I had an antique moval set in a bezel with a knife edge shank and it was just too insubstantial to me. The shank was very thin. So I had David reset it into something with a bit more weight, nice and low (I like my rings as low as possible) and used prongs instead of the bezel. I will generally use it for stacking. I also received an eternity band set with single cuts taken from another ring that I was changing so that is the ring on the bottom of the stack.
IMG_0150.jpg
I'm putting this next photo up so you can see how delicate the prongs are on the moval. Really nice work.

IMG_0145.jpg
@Lookinagain
I also love very low-set rings, so your moval looks perfect to me! Do you have profile photos of it? It looks antique, which I also love! :)

May I ask what the center ring is? Is it an eternity, too? And for reference, may I ask what size it is, and the size of stones, as well? It's so pretty and all three make for a fab stack!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain -

I liked your 3 stone when I saw it here, but wasn't absolutely in love with it. But when I saw it IRL...it's KAPOW! It really reminds me of an Alex Sepkus piece, and it's bold and modern and old world - all at the one time. It also looked particularly good on your hand - which I've realized, since my halo stuff-up - is the acid test and can be surprising.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
06A01383-C8F3-4385-8447-3138A3DBDB1C.jpeg F8A8788D-EE11-4E56-AE00-1F660EF1D306.jpeg
@Lookinagain
May I ask what the center ring is? Is it an eternity, too? And for reference, may I ask what size it is, and the size of stones, as well? It's so pretty and all three make for a fab stack!
The center is a Hidalgo ring that I’ve had for years. Size 6. Not sure if diamond size but tiny. Maybe 1mm? It’s a faux eternity. Diamonds cont go all they way around but gold discs do.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20181025_091936779.jpg Sorry it took me so long. I think I need a hand model to take good photos, I'm just not coordinated enough to show a good side view. The height is fine to me. All the stones are real perforners! IMG_20181025_091837103.jpg so I don't notice a color difference in real life

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Alex sepkus stuff is beautiful. So I like it with the contrast personally :appl:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

I love your moval setting with its prongs!
When you get a chance can you add a side view?
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results