shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your 1.5-2 carat E-rings :o)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondRascal

Rough_Rock
Ok so I loved
30.gif
the post that was done calling for everyone with 1 carat and below rings to post their pics! I can sit for hours going through it and admiring the rings..SO BEAUTIFUL! How about 1.5-2 carat rings? Let''s get a nice thread going of those as well. Can''t wait to see them!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Hello diamondrascal, here is my set. 1.52 j vs2 with 1/2ct comfort fit channel set band, and my rose gold milgraine band in the middle.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
sorry forgot to send the pic here it is again

P7290013.JPG

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine.. the center stone is 1.77 set in a custom halo

phpNBvM0b_c2AM.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Here is the "Before", 1.76 carat set into a solitaire setting, shown with stackers.

Solitaire & stackers.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Here is the "after", same diamond set into a custom made halo setting!
30.gif

I have to say I really liked the solitaire, but am soooo in love
30.gif
with the halo style now!

halo & coach.jpg

papillon626

Rough_Rock
Hi Buffy, is your e-ring set on a comfort fit band or cathedral shank? I love your set! I''m thinking about getting my 1.6ct e-ring reset by placing a tulip head on a Benchmark Euro comfort fit 3.5mm band next to a plain 4.5mm matching wedding band.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
thank you papillion626. My e-ring I had changed from a 2mm knife edge to a 3.5mm euro shank, and I love the euro shank cause it a very comfortable fit and does not slide side to side. I am attaching a pic of the shank, plus a few hairs on the diamond

P7290021.JPG

papillon626

Rough_Rock
Nice...I like your euro shank! The ring I have now tilts side to side all day long...LOL

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, the Euro would stop the side to side action. I couldn''t stand that on the other band. Hope you find what your looking for in a new re-set. By the way I would love to compliment you on your ring, could you submit it. I don''t think I have ever seen it.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My 1.62 in a halo setting. Close up for details
1.gif

HOF reset deck 2 010 final a.jpg

DiamondRascal

Rough_Rock
Risingsun, I am in love with your ring!!!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my 1.74 in it''s Vatche setting.

100_2698_resized.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 5:58:54 PM
Author: DiamondRascal
Risingsun, I am in love with your ring!!!
Oh, thank you DiamondRascal!!!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 8:22:09 AM
Author: atroop711
Here''s mine.. the center stone is 1.77 set in a custom halo

I''ve never seen your ring before, and I''d sure like to see more photos, do you any more or a link to a thread? It''s lovely.

Some beautiful rings in this thread.

36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 7:30:00 AM
Author: MishB
Date: 7/29/2009 8:22:09 AM

Author: atroop711

Here's mine.. the center stone is 1.77 set in a custom halo

I've never seen your ring before, and I'd sure like to see more photos, do you any more or a link to a thread? It's lovely.

Some beautiful rings in this thread.

36.gif

here is the link to the pics from WF before the sent the ring to me https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-pics-from-wf.34178/ (the pic is before the ring went back to WF to be fixed but you can see what it looks like)...it's in WG

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Long-time lurker here! Beau13, I absolutely adore your reset. My chosen ER setting is similar to yours but from Stardust Diamonds, and I can''t wait to get it on my finger! Center stone is going to be anywhere from 1.85-2 ct round. I absolutely love the cushion halo look with a round diamond in it. My only concern is that it is a lower setting so the wedding band doesn''t sit flush against it. That being said, I tried on a beautiful Memoire eternity band that looked really great next to it, and it actually looked really good not being flush next to the ER! I''ve attached a picture of my future ER and hopefully I''ll be able to add my real life ring to this thread soon! :)

LVERRING2.jpg

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
This is the side profile...

LVERRING3.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 11:41:48 AM
Author: lvotel
Long-time lurker here! Beau13, I absolutely adore your reset. My chosen ER setting is similar to yours but from Stardust Diamonds, and I can't wait to get it on my finger! Center stone is going to be anywhere from 1.85-2 ct round. I absolutely love the cushion halo look with a round diamond in it. My only concern is that it is a lower setting so the wedding band doesn't sit flush against it. That being said, I tried on a beautiful Memoire eternity band that looked really great next to it, and it actually looked really good not being flush next to the ER! I've attached a picture of my future ER and hopefully I'll be able to add my real life ring to this thread soon! :)
Thanks for coming out of lurkedom and putting a smile on my face lvotel! I adore my reset too..something about the round diamond in a cushion shape halo I have always loved too. I'm so fortunate to have such a beautiful ring on my finger (especially with the history of the diamond in this ring, in it's original setting, and setters who didn't know what they were doing). That's all in the past now, and the heartache was well worth the final outcome!! I LOVE this ring you posted. It does look similar to mine from the top view,(although yours will have two rows of diamonds in the halo?) and I really like the side profile shot too! That is going to be ONE spectacular ring, and hope you will post pics once it rests on your finger!! I wouldn't worry about the band not sitting flush, I kinda like that look. I made a special note to the designer of my ring that I didn't want the band to sit flush, but he must have NOT read the "don't want" part, and created it so that the band did sit flush. Once I tried on the ring with the band though, I loved it, and how it nestled right up next to the e-ring, so it's all good. I like that gap between the two rings though..I'm sure the Memoire eternity band paired with this knockout halo..will surely be a showstopper!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 4:09:51 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 7/30/2009 11:41:48 AM
Author: lvotel
Long-time lurker here! Beau13, I absolutely adore your reset. My chosen ER setting is similar to yours but from Stardust Diamonds, and I can''t wait to get it on my finger! Center stone is going to be anywhere from 1.85-2 ct round. I absolutely love the cushion halo look with a round diamond in it. My only concern is that it is a lower setting so the wedding band doesn''t sit flush against it. That being said, I tried on a beautiful Memoire eternity band that looked really great next to it, and it actually looked really good not being flush next to the ER! I''ve attached a picture of my future ER and hopefully I''ll be able to add my real life ring to this thread soon! :)
Thanks for coming out of lurkedom and putting a smile on my face lvotel! I adore my reset too..something about the round diamond in a cushion shape halo I have always loved too. I''m so fortunate to have such a beautiful ring on my finger (especially with the history of the diamond in this ring, in it''s original setting, and setters who didn''t know what they were doing). That''s all in the past now, and the heartache was well worth the final outcome!! I LOVE this ring you posted. It does look similar to mine from the top view,(although yours will have two rows of diamonds in the halo?) and I really like the side profile shot too! That is going to be ONE spectacular ring, and hope you will post pics once it rests on your finger!! I wouldn''t worry about the band not sitting flush, I kinda like that look. I made a special note to the designer of my ring that I didn''t want the band to sit flush, but he must have NOT read the ''don''t want'' part, and created it so that the band did sit flush. Once I tried on the ring with the band though, I loved it, and how it nestled right up next to the e-ring, so it''s all good. I like that gap between the two rings though..I''m sure the Memoire eternity band paired with this knockout halo..will surely be a showstopper!! Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words about my setting, beau13! Seriously, yours has caught my eye from the get go. It has such great finger coverage yet still achieves a very feminine and dainty look. Gorgeous! Yes, mine is a double halo, and IRL is incredibly white and sparkly – love that about it! It’s amazing how my taste has changed in the past nine months of trying on ERs. Seriously, I tried on A LOT of them. Had a lot of “this is the one” moments before I found the real “one”. Started out with a beautiful, simple solitaire and landed on this double halo! My ring size is 6, and I have pretty long fingers. Every ring I own has good finger coverage - hence why the beautiful solitaire look didn’t do the trick for me. The hardest part about waiting now is that the jeweler we are getting it from had to memo it in, so once I decided it was the one, they sent it back to Stardust because the setting they sent was actually for a smaller center stone... So I can’t go to the store for the occasional try-on anymore! Ah – the agony! But I will definitely be back with hand pics once it all happens. Hoping in the next several months or so, but my boyfriend is big on surprises, so who knows...
19.gif

papillon626

Rough_Rock
You haven''t because I''ve been lazy and I need to take a picture. Tried it with my cell but it didn''t work. Getting an IPhone soon so that should do it.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Woah, I barely made the cut! Here''s my 1.51ct cushion solitaire.

CDNsCushionSolitaire.jpg

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
Here is my 1.5 center E vs2

Engagement Ring15.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
oops finger 6 3/4 1.53 ct H Si2

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my 1.51 ct J VS1 ring size 4.75

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my GOG 1.73 SI1 J set in Facets Duo 1.39 ct - size 6

034a.jpg

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 8:26:19 AM
Author: beau13
Here is the ''after'', same diamond set into a custom made halo setting!
30.gif

I have to say I really liked the solitaire, but am soooo in love
30.gif
with the halo style now!
I love the look of your ''before'' solitaire. It looked perfect to me
30.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Londongirl!
A little too mainstream for me..looked like every other solitaire..really!
Needed something a little more original..like me!
2.gif
lol
I can''t imagine going back to a solitaire now..with this kind of finger coverage, and all the detail and sparkle this ring has..I couldn''t ask for more!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results