shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding dress pics and prices

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Look at you, pretty girl! The lace is to die for.
I got married in a pale lavender wedding-y prom dress off the rack for 60 bucks :lol: It was a scandal. Not white, and I wouldn't let MIL buy a dress for me.
In my defense, we had one week because his mom got really mad when she found out we were going to the courthouse instead of the wedding route. We had a beautiful ceremony thrown together in a week on a shoestring at the horse farm they lived in at the time.:lol: Wouldn't change a thing.

Thank you =)2

Honestly, that sounds like a blast! Good for you for standing your ground and getting the dress you want!

in a weird way - In a similar because of the virus -we had to cancel our wedding and we’re a planning to elope but his parents were NOT pleased at the idea, nor was my mother -and so we are throwing together a last minute ceremony for parents and siblings -definitely not what we envisioned but heck,we are trying to roll with it!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thank you =)2

Honestly, that sounds like a blast! Good for you for standing your ground and getting the dress you want!

in a weird way - In a similar because of the virus -we had to cancel our wedding and we’re a planning to elope but his parents were NOT pleased at the idea, nor was my mother -and so we are throwing together a last minute ceremony for parents and siblings -definitely not what we envisioned but heck,we are trying to roll with it!

;)2
Haa, it wasn't even the dress I wanted- it was literally there, it was pretty and it fit. It happened to be lavender. Done! But the wedding was super fun. Pot luck and booze filled.
I couldn't repeat the vows right, I was too busy smiling at him, not listening, and we(me/DH/and the JP) all just started laughing like loons. She left that wedding with huge teetering plates of cake. That was twenty years ago.
You're going to love your day more than you ever thought you would, you really will. I think the fly by the seats are always the best- pressure off, is freeing.
Just make sure you remember to laugh. Don't sweat the small stuff. It's about the two of you...as long as you have that, you're golden. Have FUN!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
;)2
Haa, it wasn't even the dress I wanted- it was literally there, it was pretty and it fit. It happened to be lavender. Done! But the wedding was super fun. Pot luck and booze filled.
I couldn't repeat the vows right, I was too busy smiling at him, not listening, and we(me/DH/and the JP) all just started laughing like loons. She left that wedding with huge teetering plates of cake. That was twenty years ago.
You're going to love your day more than you ever thought you would, you really will. I think the fly by the seats are always the best- pressure off, is freeing.
Just make sure you remember to laugh. Don't sweat the small stuff. It's about the two of you...as long as you have that, you're golden. Have FUN!

That all sounds...wonderful. Dream dress or not! Sounds like a dream day - it’s not about the details is becoming my new mantra after walking away from months of planning and saving

thanks for the sage advice. I was trying to be perfectionistic about round 1 - round 2, will be different.Trying to be go with flow -I’m looking forward to experiencing this new side of myself- it doesn’t exactly come naturally but a change and circumstances can spark some positive growth!

appreciate your kind words:))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results