shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my latest addition arrived this morning. GMOP with pave Alhambra 5853E05F-ECA8-40B6-9DE3-1B0F72DDCBFA.jpeg B64F8EC0-2CE4-4A2C-AC17-1F01290C3D4A.jpeg B7D13744-E689-4A80-94AB-7D55E061FF55.jpeg D86B9342-3232-4062-901A-82D46DE15AB2.jpeg
OMG. @Missie1 This looks AMAZING on you!!!!

I love the GMOP and pave combo so much. Such a feminine pairing :love: And gorgeous in your stack!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
OMG. @Missie1 This looks AMAZING on you!!!!

I love the GMOP and pave combo so much. Such a feminine pairing :love: And gorgeous in your stack!!

Thank you so much @yssie. It was totally unplanned purchase but once I really saw on the arm I knew it would be perfect addition. This VCA addition is so serious lol

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Definitely worth blowing the budget for! Is that the new slimline perlee bracelet I spy?? All are gorgeous

Beautiful!!! All your pieces flow so well together, and the colors in your grouping are really delightful and feminine!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oops, I meant my above post to be about @Missie1's beautiful new bracelet! I don't know why I replied to RosieR's post, other than I am totally sleep deprived today. Sorry!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Anyone getting the holiday pendant this year? Have not been impressed enough by the pics to want to see one in real life, but would love to hear your thoughts if you have seen it.

7B217667-09D5-42D2-87B3-C336EEF3134F.jpeg

Unfortunately my first impression was spam:
4CE0984A-4C69-4F16-92AA-88F234C745C4.jpeg

But I probably should caveat that I grew up eating spam (called luncheon meat in my part of the world) and absolutely love spam with instant noodles. Mmm yum.
s:shifty:
p8-)
a:silenced:
m:mrgreen:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am dying over here!

What is worse is now I can't unsee it!

musicalmeow

Rough_Rock
So my latest addition arrived this morning. GMOP with pave Alhambra 5853E05F-ECA8-40B6-9DE3-1B0F72DDCBFA.jpeg B64F8EC0-2CE4-4A2C-AC17-1F01290C3D4A.jpeg B7D13744-E689-4A80-94AB-7D55E061FF55.jpeg D86B9342-3232-4062-901A-82D46DE15AB2.jpeg

Gorgeous collection! I can imagine them all linked together and worn as a long necklace too :love:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection! I can imagine them all linked together and worn as a long necklace too :love:

I’m going to try them linked and post pic. I fort all my bracelets shortened so I wonder if it will fit. We shall see

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
s:shifty:
p8-)
a:silenced:
m:mrgreen:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am dying over here!

What is worse is now I can't unsee it!

Yeah, somehow I feel like corporate VCA doesn’t like me very much after I posted that collage pic… I honestly cannot unsee spam from the holiday pendant.

Unlike last year’s HP that was love at first sight, this year’s doesn’t call to me.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

You have such a stunning collection. I left a puddle of drool around the house that I now have to wipe up!

Congrats on your new beauty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

These photos are making me really want one too!!
This piece is on my wishlist!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
You have such a stunning collection. I left a puddle of drool around the house that I now have to wipe up!

Congrats on your new beauty!

Thanks so much. I think I’m finally nearing the end of my RG journey

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
@LLJsmom how has your perlee ring held up over time? I have been considering the small or medium width ring. I am leaning toward the small but just curious if you have enjoyed your ring and if it holds up to daily wear. Yours is beautiful.

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few weeks ago my SA confirmed no more new special orders taken for the remainder of the year. One day I was talking to @m-2-b , and she said I should ask again. I told her I was certain that rule hasn't changed, but I could at least ask the SO prices of the two items I was thinking about. So, I texted the SA my question a few days ago, and she asked if she could call me when she didn't have a customer. It turned out she was busy until closing, but she texted me a video of one of the pieces I had asked about. I said it was beautiful and would likely order it when VCA allows SOs again. She said, "I have one here in the store for you if you want it!!!!" I was kind of in shock but extremely happy to get a SO piece with NO WAIT!!!

So here is my beautiful new classic solid white gold Vintage Alhambra bracelet! I now join @carbonfan and @LLJsmom (anyone else?) as having this one!
(Rainy day, dark pics, sorry! It looks so much brighter in person! I wish I knew the secret of making pictures smaller, too!)

VCAwgAlhambrabracelet1.jpg

VCAwgAlhambrabracelet2.jpg

VCAwgAlhambrabracelet3.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few weeks ago my SA confirmed no more new special orders taken for the remainder of the year. One day I was talking to @m-2-b , and she said I should ask again. I told her I was certain that rule hasn't changed, but I could at least ask the SO prices of the two items I was thinking about. So, I texted the SA my question a few days ago, and she asked if she could call me when she didn't have a customer. It turned out she was busy until closing, but she texted me a video of one of the pieces I had asked about. I said it was beautiful and would likely order it when VCA allows SOs again. She said, "I have one here in the store for you if you want it!!!!" I was kind of in shock but extremely happy to get a SO piece with NO WAIT!!!

So here is my beautiful new classic solid white gold Vintage Alhambra bracelet! I now join @carbonfan and @LLJsmom (anyone else?) as having this one!
(Rainy day, dark pics, sorry! It looks so much brighter in person! I wish I knew the secret of making pictures smaller, too!)

THIS.

It’s been on your list for so long - this was totally meant to happen!!!! :appl:

I’m so excited for you!! I love your onyx and pave but I know they aren’t regular-wear pieces for you. This bracelet is sturdy and hardy and appropriate for any occasion, casual or formal - I could really see you reaching for it every single day :love:

Such an incredibly fortuitous text!! I’m sure it would have gone quickly had you not snapped it up. @m-2-b’s instincts are right on target as always!! :appl:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So glad for you, it's meant to be! Beautiful addition to your collection :appl:
Admire the new reset of your ER :love:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, I meant my above post to be about @Missie1's beautiful new bracelet! I don't know why I replied to RosieR's post, other than I am totally sleep deprived today. Sorry!

Thanks so much. I am seriously addicted to the GMOP stone.....I find this stone to be so flirty & a true neutral . I had serious help from our amazing SA.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

This is absolutely stunning together. So chic.... This pave piece is on my list

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW. This thread never fails to surprise (and please :kiss2: :kiss2: :wavey:)! I live vicariously through ya'll.

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DS, this is the perfect daily bracelet with your gorgeous VC ring. I'm telling you. I think VCA looks amazing with vintage style rings. I like my VCA bracelets more with my old ering. This is THE ONE. Honestly a tennis bracelet would not complement your ering, yet make such a statement on its own as much as this WG vintage 5 motif. IT IS PERFECT. And don't kill me but I like it alone with with your ering more than with the onyx and diamond. Signature look... Wear the heck out of that bracelet. It was meant to be...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, this is the perfect daily bracelet with your gorgeous VC ring. I'm telling you. I think VCA looks amazing with vintage style rings. I like my VCA bracelets more with my old ering. This is THE ONE. Honestly a tennis bracelet would not complement your ering, yet make such a statement on its own as much as this WG vintage 5 motif. IT IS PERFECT. And don't kill me but I like it alone with with your ering more than with the onyx and diamond. Signature look... Wear the heck out of that bracelet. It was meant to be...

what sista said! Such a perfect pairing.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you!!! That had not crossed my mind, but yes, I can definitely see this new bracelet looking good with my ring! I normally wear a bracelet on my right wrist if I can get it on. :lol: I had to wear these on my left so I could get them on and still be able to take pictures with my right hand!!!! So if I wear one on my left, I'll use the solid white gold. The onyx and pave would look better on the opposite side. You'll also be saving me a lot of money if I don't get a diamond bracelet! This one would be worn far more often, for sure!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I absolutely adore this on you, @diamondseeker2006! This bracelet was meant to be yours, and in the midst of the special order hiatus, too.... serendipity strikes again! I love it when things work out so perfectly! And I echo @LLJsmom's sentiments in loving the solid wg with your VC ring... they look like they were just destined to be worn together! I think you can easily wear either of them (or of course both!) on your right wrist. I really love them stacked, but it is great that either one can be worn as a standalone as well. (As an aside, your alternating wg and onyx bracelet is still on my list... fighting the urge to spring for it! I'm trying to picture whether it would work as a three-stack with the wg and the onyx 5-motifs or whether that would be too much...) Regardless, I am so thrilled for you as this is just such a perfect addition! :love: I truly adore the versatility of my wg 5-motif, and I know you will, too! Congratulations on snagging this beauty. I am just so happy that it made its way to you!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results