shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your really long sweater sleeves

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings!! Laughing because I have the big lebowski sweater, too.. bought it for that very reason!! I thought maybe I wouldn't wear it that much because it's so heavy, but I ended up wearing it alot!! I have it in greY!!

That’s so funny. Love the gray version. They used to make a throw size blanket—wish I could get my hands on one of those again! I wear mine a lot in the winter instead of a coat, it really is warm. Every once in a while, I get a “cool sweater” from some hipster-looking dude and I imagine I am cool for a second. I’m not. Lol

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Here’s my birthstone ring, blue topaz cut by Jeff White. Setting is vintage. I was able to stand wearing my RL cotton cardigan just long enough to take this picture. It is not IMG_1810.jpeg fall here y’all!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Aw, it was nothing really, but it’s nice to be appreciated! Thank you !

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Neptune absolutely LOVING your outfit snippets and rings - please enlighten us more... Have I somehow missed many threads on all these stunning rings?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
it is really hard taking a photo with a laptop
and on top of that its a terrible photo
but i wanted to play this game too
maybe i do need to get my new phone sorted

this is my jammies, and they are inside out
this is the closest i have got to long sleeves all year
im only wearing them because my shoulder gets sore if i throw the top sheet off in the night
WIN_20231109_12_06_41_Pro.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results