shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your PS treasures

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I was on Ban Island too! But it's like I told MMtwo, I'm a May baby without any emeralds (the horror!), so naturally I had to break the ban for such a good reason. :lol:

Lala646 and I have swapped so much jewelry...she sold me her emerald earrings last year :D.

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I was waiting for one last PS piece to arrive in the mail and it just did, so here's my updated family portrait! The DK transitional earrings are from @newdiamondworld, the loose Namya spinel (that photos will not do justice to the color of!) is from @CBianco, the Yvonne Raley paraiba ring is originally from @lovedogs though I purchased it from @Greyhound girl, the CvB emerald 3/4 band (that my photo also doesn't do justice to!) is from @Kab03 who I believe is the second PS owner, the CvB opal ring is from @peppermintpatty who was also the second PS owner, and I don't know the seller of the two bracelets from Ferko's Fine Jewelry since they were a gift from my partner, but I believe they were originally also owned by @CBianco. Phew!

8sddfMi.jpeg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I was waiting for one last PS piece to arrive in the mail and it just did, so here's my updated family portrait! The DK transitional earrings are from @newdiamondworld, the loose Namya spinel (that photos will not do justice to the color of!) is from @CBianco, the Yvonne Raley paraiba ring is originally from @lovedogs though I purchased it from @Greyhound girl, the CvB emerald 3/4 band (that my photo also doesn't do justice to!) is from @Kab03 who I believe is the second PS owner, the CvB opal ring is from @peppermintpatty who was also the second PS owner, and I don't know the seller of the two bracelets from Ferko's Fine Jewelry since they were a gift from my partner, but I believe they were originally also owned by @CBianco. Phew!

8sddfMi.jpeg

So many gorgeous pieces!! I have the pendant from @newdiamondworld that is the sibling to your earrings. :D

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

8sddfMi.jpeg

What wonderful treasures. That tiny little spinel is so eye-catching. What a tiny powerhouse of color.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Adding my latest, a Victorian multi-gemstone (harlequin) necklace with companion bracelet from @Paisley2628. I've longed for a necklace just like this for over a decade. In this photo I'm also wearing Beulah--a spessartite/pyrope mix garnet from the late 19th century that I bought from @MakingTheGrade almost 15 years ago! (She's called Beulah because she has that name engraved inside her.)

(My earrings in this photo are Edwardian, paste set in gold. I found them at a flea market ages ago. I think they may once have been part of a necklace; I added the wires.)

I am so lucky to have these beautiful pieces. Thank you, PSers!

IMG_7971.jpeg

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
So many gorgeous pieces!! I have the pendant from @newdiamondworld that is the sibling to your earrings. :D

I'm sure you know how hard it is to show how sparkly they are in photos! I was lucky enough to meet her in person and when she opened the little box to show me the earrings I was floored. They were the first well-cut antique stones I had seen in person and the little pastel flashes are so exciting! My only regret is that earrings and pendants mean you can't see those flashes as much yourself, but I love how these earrings just make me feel put together without trying. I wear them basically every day!

What wonderful treasures. That tiny little spinel is so eye-catching. What a tiny powerhouse of color.

Thank you! The spinel is even more eye-catching in person so now it just needs the right home

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
LT earrings just arrived today. The seller is not on PS yet, but she would be so much fun here. Two sets of studs. Great white color. Showing one of each in my photo.
I am in loooove.
20240404_121758.jpg

Also, this lovely moonstone that I can't remember who I bought it from. If you see this, lovely moonstone seller, I am so sorry! please remind me! I think I remember you had it made for your sister and she didn't wear it.
1000003876.jpg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results