shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW me your PETS at CHRISTMAS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im an aussie living in Canada at the moment and I miss my little blackpaw so badly - especially with it being the holiday season.

If anyone has time id love to see festive pics of your pets :O)

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
I posted these in the Family & Home thread..but here's Marley again:

MarleySanta.jpg

marleysweater1.jpg
\

30.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
awwww too cute!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Marley is adorable.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
lisamarie84: Marley is adorable.What breed is he and how old.So very cute and looks like he is very intelligent.

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!
9.gif

Date: 12/28/2008 5:35:27 PM
Author: scarleta
lisamarie84: Marley is adorable.What breed is he and how old.So very cute and looks like he is very intelligent.

He's a 3 1/2 yr old black lab mix (only about 5-6mos in the pictures). We're not sure what he's mixed with as we adopted him from the local humane society when he was ~4mos and they didn't have much more info than that. He's extremely smart and picks up tricks/commands very quickly. He's definitely entertaining...does the funniest things and always cheers me up when I'm bummed. I couldn't imagine life without Marley. He's like a child to us.
30.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lisamarie84: wishing you and Marley many years in good health and let him cheer you up when needed.He is a good boy.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I have a couple.
3.gif

We shamelessly torture our cat, Coltrane with funny little outfits. He pouts so much, it makes it so much funnier!!
31.gif

Here are a couple of him in his Christmas outfit in front of the tree:

ColtraneXmasHat1.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
And here he is exploring one of his Christmas gifts. This was the one and only time he played with it.
20.gif
9.gif

ColtraneXmasBag.jpg

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful kitty
1.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
With those eyes he could easily be a cat model.Very cute.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Thanks lisamarie - marley is beautiful
36.gif
and so gorgeous on santas knee!! Thats so great you got him from a shelter, my blackpaw was also from a shelter!

BigDiamonds :Thanks for the pics of coltrane - he looks adorable in his hat...very festive
9.gif
coltrane is sooo beautiful..what breed is he? Ragdoll maybe?

More pics please! ANd hopefully my parents will send me some pics of my little guy soon that i can share - this year is his first proper christmas, ie, not in the shelter...

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Here is our Christmas picture! My fiance and myself with our dogs Toby and Macy, and cat Kasey.

pricescopexmas.JPG

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG I love the pics of Marley and Coltrane - they just make me MELT
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

aniee - that family pic is TOO CUTE, love your little boxer girl, and how that giant gorgeous fluffy kitty so clearly wants to escape - LOL
30.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so these aren''t specifically festive, but this is what our kitties have spent 90% of their (and our) holiday break doing - watching squirrels and birds out the windows in our living room off their own special cushions (spoiled? Nah...
20.gif
)

windowtriocats22.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another shot (the one in the middle is a little slow - he lost interest in the squirrel outside pretty quickly...)

windowtriocats23.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
A closeup of the two on the cushions - its a constant battle who gets to sit on them

windowtriocats24.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And just one more of my silly babies - this is the last one I got before the fluffy one decided to attack the orange one''s tail - you can see him considering attacking in this picture...
3.gif

windowtriocats25.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And finally a humorous one - Blackpaw, this made me giggle, so hopefully it will bring a little furbaby holiday cheer to you as well
2.gif

LOLhollycat1.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Aww...cute pics everyone!
36.gif
I just love
30.gif
all these happy pets! AG, I love all the kitties in front of the window. We call our sliding glass door the Kitty TV because Coltrane is so entertained by it.
2.gif

Blackpaw, you are absolutely correct! Coltrane is a ragdoll, he just turned 1 a few months ago. We love him so much and he is without doubt the perfect cat for us!
9.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
anniee your pic is gorgeous - and kasey looks like the biggest furbaby of the lot
9.gif

ambergretchen your babes are gorgeous! i love the middle chap - so mischevious! bigdiamonds i think KittyTV is the perfect name for it
36.gif
Without paws my little one doesnt have much of a crack at anything really, but he looks out the window pretty intently - its so funny to see him go after something when he hasnt got a chance at all poor thing
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks blackpaw - the middle chap is our rescued ragdoll wanna-be (he''s an orphan so we''ll never know), and he will never catch anything either - he''s not very bright, or very swift, and when he does try to "stalk" prey (i.e. toys), he squeaks with excitement (yes, we laugh at him regularly)
3.gif
20.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 9:40:16 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Thanks blackpaw - the middle chap is our rescued ragdoll wanna-be (he''s an orphan so we''ll never know), and he will never catch anything either - he''s not very bright, or very swift, and when he does try to ''stalk'' prey (i.e. toys), he squeaks with excitement (yes, we laugh at him regularly)
3.gif
20.gif
oh i love rescues!!!! blackpaw is a rescue too
36.gif
id love to hear your wannabe ragdoll squeak - how gorgeous
30.gif
pets really are our furbabies huh?! i miss blackpaw so terribly... oh and when your little guy squeaks he must alert the prey - how adorable
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
OH.....

The weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we''ve no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

LS

Foo143.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 10:08:53 PM
Author: Blackpaw
Date: 12/29/2008 9:40:16 PM

Thanks blackpaw - the middle chap is our rescued ragdoll wanna-be (he''s an orphan so we''ll never know), and he will never catch anything either - he''s not very bright, or very swift, and when he does try to ''stalk'' prey (i.e. toys), he squeaks with excitement (yes, we laugh at him regularly)
3.gif
20.gif
oh i love rescues!!!! blackpaw is a rescue too
36.gif
id love to hear your wannabe ragdoll squeak - how gorgeous
30.gif
pets really are our furbabies huh?! i miss blackpaw so terribly... oh and when your little guy squeaks he must alert the prey - how adorable
9.gif

Hehe - the squeak alerts his "prey" every time (usually one of the other kitties). They truly are our babies (all rescues) - we just love them to death, I''m sure we bore everyone we know by talking about them. Your little Blackpaw looks and sounds like such a sweetie pie - I still remember his story, it definitely made me tear up, and I can only imagine how terribly you must be missing him
39.gif
I''m sure his loving home and life mean the world to him though.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2008 1:24:30 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 12/29/2008 8:14:11 PM

And finally a humorous one - Blackpaw, this made me giggle, so hopefully it will bring a little furbaby holiday cheer to you as well
2.gif

I love the website you found this on.. I could go through the pages and giggle forever...

SDL - DH and I often sit looking at them together and laughing. We just love them - they have a version you can install on your iPhone, and it has gotten me through many boring meetings
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2008 10:30:24 AM
Author: LostSapphire
OH.....

The weather outside is frightful,

But the fire is so delightful,

And since we''ve no place to go,

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

LS

OMG so CUTE - look at your SWEET baby all stretched out by the fire
30.gif
30.gif
Such an adorable little furbaby!!
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2008 1:21:06 PM

OMG so CUTE - look at your SWEET baby all stretched out by the fire
30.gif
30.gif
Such an adorable little furbaby!!
36.gif
I *swear* he has grill marks on his butt...he stayed there ALL DAY on the 25th and again on the 26th.

Here''s his sweet face before he rolled over...

LS

Foo144.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
All these pics are tooooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results