shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Non-matched Pave....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I have FINALLY decided on what kind of e-ring I want. The band will be a paved knife edge. But I'm not sure that I want a band to match exactly to it. I kind of like the shared prong set eternity or half eternities. I've tried searching every which way I can think of to find them and have even tried to pour through all the rings on the SMTR thread but can't seem to make it through very far.

Does anyone have a paved knife edge that could post pics or links to them? Just trying to get an idea of these rings with all different types of bands.

Thanks so much!
1.gif

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
I just got a three row micro pave engagement ring (reset from original) and I used my channel set band but added a miligrain to the wedding band to make it match up. It looks amazing together. If I could figure out how to post pictures I would!!! But without the miligrain it didnt look right. iHope this helps.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Selena--I would LOVE to see hand shots of your engagement ring! It looks amazing on your profile!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results