shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your mostly eye clean I1’s!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a pretty ring - question is, do the inclusions impact the sparkle you see when moving around the ring? If you still like it regardless of the inclusions and it's priced right, then do what makes you happy!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This IS the 4 ct. And it faces up as white as my ec F. There is one beige inclusion that is I can detect with my eye. But the ring is pretty great irl so I'm going sleep on it...

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This IS the 4 ct. And it faces up as white as my ec F. There is one beige inclusion that is I can detect with my eye. But the ring is pretty great irl so I'm going sleep on it...
How does it compare to the other ones you saw IRL?
-And-
If you still are wanting to pull it out of this setting and put into a pronged setting - the girdle itself is an unknown factor right now?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
How does it compare to the other ones you saw IRL?
-And-
If you still are wanting to pull it out of this setting and put into a pronged setting - the girdle itself is an unknown factor right now?

@Rfisher it is a really pretty ring but I at this carat weight I have to wait for a cleaner stone.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Oh the Ivy and Rose ring! I had that on my wishlist forever :) good that you got to see it in person to really assess- the pics on the site are very pretty.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
4220CC77-4E92-4AB4-B788-E2A43823CA9E.jpeg 2096B69D-7036-496F-89D7-958C928E28A3.jpeg

Crushed ice of a radiant hides feathers really well.

I don’t have a problem with I1 as long at they look good and you don’t overpay.

That ring is really gorgeous.

@Ionysis beautiful!:kiss2: I agree with you-depends on the cut (shape) and the inclusion placement.

kab7694

Rough_Rock
Hubby and I were window shopping the other day in Jeweler's Row and stumbled across the prettiest 4 carat princess cut diamond (this rock was HUGE). It was not a certified stone. The salesman stated that it was a J color (I'm guessing more like a GIA L or M) and he said it was I1. The price tag was $25K. I loved it! It was a great ring and it was such a looker! I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of it. It was huge and pretty.

Also, my first diamond from my husband is an EGL SI3 which is like an I1. It is now my diamond pendant necklace and it is gorgeous. I should take pictures of it and post here tomorrow!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I found this today and it looks so :kiss2: for an I1

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I found this today and it looks so :kiss2: for an I1

It's very pretty but there is major structural damage to the halo undermount, one of the diamonds is just floating. I would ask that they send for full repair with inspection or offer a steep discount.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@ItsMainelyYou you've got eagle eyes! I just posted it as eye candy. My 2021 budget is mostly maxed out:loopy:

jalcon

Rough_Rock
OH I want to play! Longtime lurker and almost never poster here!

But I do love me a good and flawed stone.

My MRB was purchased at a maul store for well more than it's worth as was the princess.

MRB 2 ct (faces up like a 1.8) I1, I - I will say that the cert from the store seems correct in terms of the I rating - I had a 3 ct WF ACA J and when comparing the two, I could see a noticeable color difference. No black spots - just inclusions.

Princess 2.14 ct I2, J. CVB (she has amazing pics on her Insta) did an amazing job with this setting and it's much prettier IRL. IMG_2548.jpg IMG_2550.jpg IMG_2553.jpg IMG_2554.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hello!
Both of these stones are I1. The emerald cut has some feathers in the top left corner and the marquise some feathers and a dark line through it at about 10:00.
The black line is well hidden in a facet though.
Hope that helps.. good luck with your purchase!!:D 8E066823-DF23-49E8-AA39-6E1A849B4A28.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results