shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your favorite boots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Being that I''m a SoCal girl and have been for 6 years now, I don''t own a lot of wintery shoes. I''ve decided that it''s time for some grownup boots
3.gif

Please show me your faves! I''m partial to mid-calf and below-the-knee styles, but I''d love to see everything.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are ankle boots...but I love them. And they are more of a gray in real life. Calvin Klein "Jennie" in cement suede. I also have them in black leather.

IMG_3218%20freke.jpg

Of course I''d be the first to reply...

E B

Ideal_Rock
I have a brand new pair of these (in dark brown leather) I've yet to wear- can't wait for an excuse! I wanted a comfortable boot with a low heel.

I'd also like a pair of flat boots in a lighter color. I saw what I wanted in a candid photo of Michelle Williams (the actress), but I'm sure hers are $$$$$$$$.

ETA: Cute boot, Freke!
1.gif

bornnavi.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
A-HA! Here they are.

michellewilliamsboots.jpg

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
do UGGS count?
31.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
oooh....those boots on Michelle Williams are gorgeous! I have similar boots but I
30.gif
the colours of those ones!!

I love boots...they''re all I wear in the winter. My favourite boots that I don''t own but drool over are Loeffler Randall boots. I found Seychelle boots that are similar to the Matilde boots but half the price.

And I just saw these Frye boots on shopbop that I adore...

ditto to ChargerGrrl on Uggs...they''re perfect for days like today where we get 10-15cm of snow!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 5:17:48 PM
Author: sammyj
oooh....those boots on Michelle Williams are gorgeous! I have similar boots but I
30.gif

I love boots...they're all I wear in the winter. My favourite boots that I don't own but drool over are Loeffler Randall boots.

Great, now I'm drooling over them! But $486 on SALE? In my dreams!
37.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I drool over anything and everything Frye. I would def. check them out!

I have these in wine, which I have posted before, and I looooove them. I wear them with jeans mostly. Always get lots of compliments.

boots are fun! Hope you find some great ones!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 5:40:35 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 1/28/2009 5:17:48 PM
Author: sammyj
30.gif

I love boots...they''re all I wear in the winter. My favourite boots that I don''t own but drool over are Loeffler Randall boots.

Great, now I''m drooling over them! But $486 on SALE? In my dreams!
37.gif
haha...I know!
20.gif

Here are the Seychelles look-alikes ($180!!!). They''re called the Sneak Peek.
SNEAKPP9SLDBRN.png

anyname

Shiny_Rock

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I want those boots that Michelle is wearing. Why is it so hard to find that color? I really need to shop online.
At the mall and other stores, you can find boots in black, brown and occasionally...or should I say rarely...grey.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Freke - I went crazy in clearance shoes at Von Maur (I think you kinda need to visit the midwest for a Von Maur experience in the clearance shoe room - it''s amazing) and I tried on a pair of calvin klein boots like yours - they were sexy but I need boots for walking on ice/snow, so I would have killed myself in them. They were marked down so low it was PAAAAINFUL putting them back, but I survived.

Here''s my favorite boots for this year - Sofft Christina. I totally wrecked them (ripped a huuuuge patch of leather off of the toe - it was awful) recently when I fell on a patch of ice...so a new pair is coming tomorrow or the next day.
5.gif

85680762_160.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
And these were also on sale at Von Maur, so I''m thinking of going back...we''ll see ;-)

6627-693140-d.jpg

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man, Ebree those boots are lovely!!!! I wish I had a pair.
All I have up here in Alaska besides my heavy duty snow boots are these ankle boots by Steve Madden. I really like them, but they don''t do so well with any sort of ice, so I''ve barely worn them this winter!

2008_1114coachcollect0049.JPG

violet02

Ideal_Rock
What brand are those boots Michelle Williams is wearing? And is there anything similar??

I tend to have slightly bigger calves so tight boots don''t fit me well. I don''t have a photo right now but I wear a pair of black suede wedge heel calvin klein boots. You pull them on and they fit really well over jeans. I love them!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Ok, you boot and shoes experts - chime in here with some advice.

I love boots, but I live in the swamps of Houston, so there are not that many days
boots are appropriate.

I want a pair of black low/flat heel tall, to the knee boots. Much like an riding boot look.
I have skinny little legs, so finding boots that don''t swallow me is one tough job.
I''m hoping I can pull off the jeans tucked in the boots look - dunno though.

Can anyone reccomend a boot? I looked at Zappos and found nothing under 400.00
that I liked. Ouch.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of brown with a hint of red Jimmy Choos **sigh** they are my true love, and look similar to this pair

wboots2_1.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I got these boots on sale at Bloomie''s earlier this year - I love that they can be slouchy or stand up, the leather is insanely soft, and they are surprisingly comfortable (plus they fit over my man-calves, which is a huge plus!):

(Arturo Chiang "Tenderness"):

camut286652_157778_lg.jpg

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
These are the boots I am lusting after... hopefully hubby will get them for my b-day next week!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so this may be a little off the "boot radar" you were hoping for, but I'm seriously in love...

I got my first pair of wellies almost a year ago, and I think I might have a new obsession. (I haven't had one since my jean debacle in college
20.gif
)

Here are my soon-to-be new Jimmy Choo designed wellies!!!

choo wellies.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results