shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your E Color Center with H Side Stones Pls!!

olliepoppers

Rough_Rock
Anyone out there have E color center stones with H color side stones? If so, please post!! My engagement ring will have this and I am having trouble visualizing.

Thanks ladies!! :mrgreen:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have a good picture that shows the contrast of mine, but my engagement ring is an I and wedding band diamonds are F and I see a hugh difference in mine...so much so that it bugs me...I never realized how color sensitive I was till I had my wedding band reset...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's usually best to stay within one color with side stones. So for an E center, I wouldn't go lower than F on the sides.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you mean h melee? Or large side stones?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1463949827|4034884 said:
Do you mean h melee? Or large side stones?

Good question, that makes a difference!

olliepoppers

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your responses. It will look like this, except with a 1 ct. E VS2 square radiant center instead of a princess. The trillions will be about 0.25 ctw. Do I need to be concerned about the color of those being an H?

myring_11.jpg

Thanks again! :bigsmile:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ollie, I think you mentioned in another thread that the ring is already made and in the possession of your BF? If you are worried about this perhaps you should ask to see it? It would be a shame if you were fretting about it and then not able to return the ring if you didn't like it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snowdrop13|1463982182|4035072 said:
Ollie, I think you mentioned in another thread that the ring is already made and in the possession of your BF? If you are worried about this perhaps you should ask to see it? It would be a shame if you were fretting about it and then not able to return the ring if you didn't like it.

Ollie, I agree, maybe it would be best if you could see it now so you're within the return period, you sounded worried in your other post!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
.25 EACH or .25 ctw?

olliepoppers

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your responses everyone... you are all probably right, it's just that there is something really special to me about not seeing the ring before the proposal. Also, I tend to be a control freak about everything and I was trying to back off on this. I'll have to think about this one. :confused:

For clarification, it's not 0.25 each, it's 0.25 ctw (both of the trillions combined).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say that .125 trillions will be rather small and will probably not be a problem. Did the jeweler discuss the color difference when the ring was being planned? It just seems like that would have been the time to deal with it.

olliepoppers

Rough_Rock
diamond, thank you, that makes me feel a little better. You're absolutely correct in that the time to discuss it would have been when it was ordered. Unfortunately, I didn't find PS until after it was ordered, and it was too late then, and the jeweler did not mention anything about the color difference. :wall:

If I really hate it, I will ask a different jeweler to replace the stones.

Thanks! :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was asking for clarification on the sides bc at that size I really doubt you'll see a color difference, although others may disagree.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results