shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dogs and kitties!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I am enjoying my snow day by taking pictures of my pets and would love to see yours too! I love puppies and kitties even more than I love jewels!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

This is a portrait of my babies Seamus and Dreamer than I took this morning during my photo shoot of my new ring! They are both two-year old long-haired miniature dachshunds and they are my spoiled little babies. I love them soo much! They will be my fur babies forever, even when we have some "flesh babies" too!

seamusdreamerlovlies5.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer flirting with the camera.

seamusdreamerlovlies3.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seamus being cool...

seamusdreamerlovlies4.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Seamus and Dreamer are such sweethearts!!
face23.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! What beautiful dogs.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love those doggishes!! And your pics are outstanding!

Please excuse my babytalk...I can''t help it in the presence of furkids
17.gif

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I want to play.. Here are my girls. Lily my crazy Boxer puppy and Lucy my princess American Bulldog. As you can see the picture was taken a couple of months ago, since there is no snow on the ground.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
OOPS! I submitted the post before the picture was done uploading.. Here they are.

DSC02358.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
EMPTorres, gorgeous dogs! Beautiful, and they look so cute together. When Seamus did puppy school his best playmate was a boxer, which is funny cuz he weighed 2lbs and the boxed weighed about 20lbs!

I love muscular, athletic dogs like yours. I don't know what things are like where you live, but where I live they banned any dogs that look like "pit bulls", even though that isn't even a breed category, and many people with lovely dogs like yours had to get them fixed or put them down, and they always have to wear muzzles! A few bad owners really wrecked it for so many good dog owners. I hope you haven't had any issues, your puppies look very sweet and gorgeous!

DD
35.gif

mellyjm

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of our mini dachshunds, Bosco and Bella. Bosco looks normal, but Bella looks scary because we took it right when she was yawning! I believe she just woke up.

bandbinb.jpg

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
DD.. Thanks, they are good girls.

That is awful about the pit bulls out by you, everyone thinks she is a pit so they freak out when we walk past. The worst Lucy would do to anyone is lick you to death. We actually have a pit that lives next to us and we haven''t had any issues in fact it is a police officer that owns it. I haven''t heard of any town regulations except that your home owners insurance increases due to having a pit. My family would be heartbroken if we had to get rid of her or put a muzzle on her.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 3:39:05 PM
Author: mellyjm
Here is a picture of our mini dachshunds, Bosco and Bella. Bosco looks normal, but Bella looks scary because we took it right when she was yawning! I believe she just woke up.
Mellyjm, what cuties! I love two little doggies together like little buddies all the time. It makes me smile everytime I see them together! We don''t see many colored like yours around here, they look super cute!

I think more dachshunds = more fun! When I am older and all our kids (when we have them) are out of the house, I have already warned my hubby that we will be getting 4 mini dachshunds. How fun would that be?

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
awwww! your dogs are all so adorable. this is the stray cat that came into my life around christmastime....i never though i could be a cat person until now....

i couldnt add it in here so i have to give the link:
http://dmbrr.com/cat/blue2.jpg

others here:
http://dmbrr.com/cat/

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 3:50:59 PM
Author: DMBFiredancer
awwww! your dogs are all so adorable. this is the stray cat that came into my life around christmastime....i never though i could be a cat person until now....

i couldnt add it in here so i have to give the link:
http://dmbrr.com/cat/blue2.jpg

others here:
http://dmbrr.com/cat/
Hope you don''t mind, but I posted the picture here (it was too big before, can only be 100kb and needs an unusual name to post it).

How could he(she?) be a stray? I love siamese, they look so regal. I had cats growing up and never thought I could be a dog person, but DH is allergic to cats so I found the most cat-like dogs I could find! haha... still miss those siamese blue eyes though!

blue2cutiekittie.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I love these pet pictures. They are all so cute and adorable!!!!!

Linda

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Gary and Herb.
Gary loves the Tijuana brass.

garyandherb1.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catimundi, you dog is so cute, and he DOES seem to love the Tijuana brass, I can see it in his eyes! haha. And I have to add, "Gary" is a hilarious and cute name for a dog! I totally dig common human names for dogs. Like Harry. Or Frank. Or Gary!

35.gif
DD

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh DD--thanks so much!!
He''s got a crazy personality--fits in quite well with me and hubby
3.gif

Your pups are so adorable.
I must say that long haired dachshunds are my favorites--right up there with wire haired! Your pups have such a regal profile!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can see lots of cute fur babies in the threads "No dogs allowed" and "No cats allowed"

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
This is Yoshi. He is very photogenic. In person, he has a gazillion freckles on his whole face and body.

Yoshibed.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 5:21:35 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
You can see lots of cute fur babies in the threads ''No dogs allowed'' and ''No cats allowed''
Thanks Tacori, I''m gonna check that out for sure!

DD
35.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
bee: amber is gorgeous! I love goldens, especially long haired ones. And Gemini, Yoshi looks like a super sweety! Keep those pictures coming!

DD
35.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
These pics are great and all the animals are so beautiful! I''ll have to post tomorrow when I have more time. What a great thread Dreamer!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

I love it!

This is my adopted rescue cat, Miss Jewels~

Picture 189pikercat1.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
All of these animals are ADORABLE! What a great thread.

This is my pug, Sally (also featured in my icon). She's 3 years old and 12 lbs. We love her.

sallypugebree.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
And one of her profile, just ''cause it''s a cute profile, no?

pugprofile.jpg

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I love this thread. Bee*, I''ll have to look for other pictures of Amber - she''s a darling. Here are the 3 cats I live with - the white one is my roommate''s, and the other two are mine.

New cat tree-0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results