shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your diamond with gemstone halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapphirehalo

Rough_Rock
I''ve fallen in love with this diamond with sapphire halo setting. This one is from Fay Cullen. Show me yours and give the designer credit!

I want to reset my engagement ring, and I''m looking for inspiration!
9.gif

sapphirehalo

Rough_Rock
*bump*

no one has a diamond with a sapphire or other colored stone halo?
39.gif

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I''m waiting for a pink diamond halo ring, does that count? It won''t be done for another 5 weeks though
14.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Catmom

I''m not sure exactly what the yellow stones are...they could be diamonds....but they were a different color so I though this one counts.
9.gif

catmomyellow.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Desilu

desilumix.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
kcoursoulle

kcoursoulleblue.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
loriken124

loriken124blue.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
sukiisukii

sukiisukiired.jpg

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Here is one I had in my files. There are a bunch similar to this on newyorkestatejewelry.com too. And also, faycullen.com.

rubyhaloxoxoxo.jpg

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I just noticed your original pic was from faycullen.
2.gif

sapphirehalo

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!
36.gif
36.gif
Does anyone know of any current designers that are making rings like this? I''ve only seen Fay Cullen and other antique places with this type of art deco style. I was hoping there was a modern designer whom made rings that looked art deco from the top, but didn''t have a basket... I''m looking for something more like the new ritani settings where you can stack wedding bands flush with it. Any Ideas?
37.gif

CharmCity

Rough_Rock
Wow, that Beverly K one is gorgeous. I like how it is SO blue.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 5:26:42 AM
Author: sapphirehalo
this one from Beverly K is the closest I''ve seen to what I''m looking for from a current designer. Suggestions are appreciated!

Wink Jones from HighPerformanceDiamonds (HPD)

link to HPD

is making me a custom design ring with a purple sapphire halo. He sourced the sapphire melee for me (he should be sending me pictures of the melee soon!). He is great to work with. He could definitely work with you to design a gemstone halo that would fit flush with a wedding ring. His custom design prices are reasonable, too.

Here''s a link to my previous thread with some photos of his bench''s work and other photos of gemstone halos.

link

btw, great idea for a thread, and the rings on here are gorgeous!

sapphirehalo

Rough_Rock
this one from Wink is very close to what I''m trying to achieve. I was hoping I wouldn''t have to have it custom made, but if my jeweler can''t come through for me, I know where to go! Thanks SaraP... keep the suggestions coming guys!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/15/2009 12:16:23 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/14/2009 4:10:39 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Catmom

I''m not sure exactly what the yellow stones are...they could be diamonds....but they were a different color so I though this one counts.
9.gif
Definitely yellow diamonds.. I love this ring :)
Aww thanks SDL!! I was just popping in to say yes they are yellow diamonds.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 5:05:04 PM
Author: sapphirehalo
this one from Wink is very close to what I''m trying to achieve. I was hoping I wouldn''t have to have it custom made, but if my jeweler can''t come through for me, I know where to go! Thanks SaraP... keep the suggestions coming guys!

Yes, that ring from Wink is gorgeous -- it was one of the "inspiration rings" for my purple sapphire halo that he''s making for me. Shoot him an e-mail with your questions -- he''s a very easy-going guy!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 5:16:12 PM
Author: Catmom
Date: 9/15/2009 12:16:23 PM

Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/14/2009 4:10:39 PM

Author: Luckyeshe

Catmom

9.gif

Definitely yellow diamonds.. I love this ring :)
Aww thanks SDL!! I was just popping in to say yes they are yellow diamonds.

Catmom, I just have to say, that yellow diamond halo in yellow gold is incredible -- what a beautiful ring!

sapphirehalo

Rough_Rock
this is a test to see if I can figure out this picture thing
;-)

faysapphhalo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results