Premium
Me three.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am literally crying... How wonderful!!! His proposal, the ring, the music, the look on your face... Be still my heart... Congratulations for starting your life over with a wonderful man, who loves you so much and congratulations on this absolutely breathtaking ring....
Thank you so much! We just got married 2 weeks ago and we are so happy. He’s the best partner I could ever imagine! I have to update my original post with pictures of my new stack with my wedding bands, wedding jewelry, and some other photos! All of your cheering abs support meant so much to me. Thank you for sharing my happiness!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks perfect on you!
@JPie I decided to get my loupe out and look at the diamonds. I was afraid to find something so I didn’t. They’re small but so nice! The center is a baby OEC! It has a little flower in the center. The others aren’t as defined but old.. That was the Best Buy ever. I got it on Ruby Lane’s big sale...I think it was 30-40% off!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie I decided to get my loupe out and look at the diamonds. I was afraid to find something so I didn’t. They’re small but so nice! The center is a baby OEC! It has a little flower in the center. The others aren’t as defined but old.. That was the Best Buy ever. I got it on Ruby Lane’s big sale...I think it was 30-40% off!

I get anxious about louping new-to-me pieces too. Glad you were pleasantly surprised! OECs can have such beautiful facet patterns.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love cluster rings and there are some beauties in this thread!

One of my first rings after finding PS was from Ebay. (I should have a breathalizer on my account) But this ring turned out to be fabulous. I still wear her a lot and still love her as much as the day I opened the box to find her. The center (which I think is transitional due to the arrows) was appraised at slightly less than 1/2 ct, F, VS1. The center is surrounded by single cuts and sunshine lights her up. She also has fishtail prongs which make me squeeeee!
IMG_6611.jpg IMG_6690.jpg

The last is fairly recent. I call her the cluster f&cker because I was so stunned when I opened the box I dropped the f bomb. (which I rarely do) She's about 3.5 cts of old cuts (not sure what era) and hand made with platinum prongs and yg band. There's never bad lighting for her. She's rainbows and fire all the time. I have short, stubby fingers, but the seller had long fingers and she looked marvelous her finger. She's currently with one of our PS approved appraisers so hopefully I'll know more about her soon.
IMG_8063.jpg IMG_8052.jpg IMG_8175.jpg IMG_7940.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
5B0A4AF8-CFA2-4760-8000-1BE4A9EDDD67.jpeg
I just bought this rose gold twig band. The diamonds are tiny but I consider it a cluster ring. This will be my first rose gold band..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5B0A4AF8-CFA2-4760-8000-1BE4A9EDDD67.jpeg
I just bought this rose gold twig band. The diamonds are tiny but I consider it a cluster ring. This will be my first rose gold band..

LOVE this. Twigalicious.:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
20181222_171336.jpg
It was a Loupe Troop snag. Low colored champaign diamonds, old cuts, wonky lines and just came back from rehab where they restored the millgrain and added actual prongs to hold the stones in - they were not secured. Ever buy something cheap and then spend a lot fixing it? Anyhow, she charms and sparkles surprisingly well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20181222_171336.jpg
It was a Loupe Troop snag. Low colored champaign diamonds, old cuts, wonky lines and just came back from rehab where they restored the millgrain and added actual prongs to hold the stones in - they were not secured. Ever buy something cheap and then spend a lot fixing it? Anyhow, she charms and sparkles surprisingly well.

Champagnelicious! And yes super charming. Great purchase @moneymeister :appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I love cluster rings and there are some beauties in this thread!

One of my first rings after finding PS was from Ebay. (I should have a breathalizer on my account) But this ring turned out to be fabulous. I still wear her a lot and still love her as much as the day I opened the box to find her. The center (which I think is transitional due to the arrows) was appraised at slightly less than 1/2 ct, F, VS1. The center is surrounded by single cuts and sunshine lights her up. She also has fishtail prongs which make me squeeeee!
IMG_6611.jpg IMG_6690.jpg

The last is fairly recent. I call her the cluster f&cker because I was so stunned when I opened the box I dropped the f bomb. (which I rarely do) She's about 3.5 cts of old cuts (not sure what era) and hand made with platinum prongs and yg band. There's never bad lighting for her. She's rainbows and fire all the time. I have short, stubby fingers, but the seller had long fingers and she looked marvelous her finger. She's currently with one of our PS approved appraisers so hopefully I'll know more about her soon.
IMG_8063.jpg IMG_8052.jpg IMG_8175.jpg IMG_7940.jpg

HAHAHA on the breathalyzer. I probably need the same! Loupe Troop and DB is my weak spot...the DEALS that I never knew I needed. However, when I get them home, I end up resetting them or having them redone...so much for the "deals".

The cluster f&cher....oh my, that certainly is worthy of an f-bomb. That's AMAZING. Enjoy it in good health and happiness!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Missy! :)

I love how there are so many different cluster rings. So many flavors and all beautiful in their own way. Challenging to choose just one. 8)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
4B647511-5358-45AC-A0E4-F4E310390846.png
My rose gold diamond baby cluster band arrived! It’s really cute. I’ll wear her tomorrow..if I can get off the other bands I jammed on my finger this morning! I already have muffin finger!

Last edited:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean she’s a cutie! Can’t wait to see more photos. And love that emerald cut too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @JPie! She’s in rose gold but the band is thin so it’s hard to tell..
The thin band makes the diamonds look almost as though they’re floating.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4B647511-5358-45AC-A0E4-F4E310390846.png
My rose gold diamond baby cluster band arrived! It’s really cute. I’ll wear her tomorrow..if I can get off the other bands I jammed on my finger this morning! I already have muffin finger!

So pretty and delicate. Love it.:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are some diamonds in my cluster ring..:roll2: I never wear it because I realized I’m not a large ring right hand person. This is the first time I wore it!
6C2CA398-6DA2-48E3-99A4-694D0ABF134C.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m wearing my antique cluster today as an engagement ring with my Tiffany Embrace band. I really like them together..I’m having trouble with summer sausage fingers..so I’m happy I can get these on!
7C19B9BD-EE86-481B-839A-6058C75D706E.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results