color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous stack! I love the buckle bracelet - is that a designer piece or something that you just found shopping? Really pretty!

Thanks so much!! Here is my post about my knot bracelet. It is to celebrate my husband and I being together after difficult times and a milestone bday. It’s very special and I love it because it is exactly what I wanted. Made by David Klass :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much!! Here is my post about my knot bracelet. It is to celebrate my husband and I being together after difficult times and a milestone bday. It’s very special and I love it because it is exactly what I wanted. Made by David Klass :)

It is just beautiful and it has a heartwarming story to go with it! Looks like he made it exactly the way you wanted it to be - I am impressed! Thanks for sharing!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your diamond station bracelet is beautiful :)

Thank you! I love it because its easy to wear and also stacks well. The solid bars between the diamonds give the bracelet a degree of rigidity so that it doesnt flip and the diamonds always stay sunny side up. =)2

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
My birthday bracelet came in 5 months early due to my wonderful van cleef fairy! I’m loving this stack CEE34AA3-AB99-478E-97E4-247F3A7179BC.jpeg

This is like an editorial photography, well done!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
T
This is like an editorial photography, well done!

Thanks Doll! It’s amazing what you can do with the timer on your iPhone and a cheap stand :lol:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! After I placed the order I assumed stacks of 3 look best and was going to also order one of those gold bubble bangles from vca to go with. I’m really enjoying the simplicity of these two together. I might need to order the matching earrings though!

Lovely

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results