shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A mixed variety for me today. Skinny 14ct yellow gold cuff, Tiffany Tag with medical engraving on the back & a Tiffany Twist, which I adore. Bit of a clatter when I move, but surprisingly it's not bothered me as much as it used to.

PXL_20210401_145607906~2.jpg

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A mixed variety for me today. Skinny 14ct yellow gold cuff, Tiffany Tag with medical engraving on the back & a Tiffany Twist, which I adore. Bit of a clatter when I move, but surprisingly it's not bothered me as much as it used to.

PXL_20210401_145607906~2.jpg

The Tiffany twist bangle is so classy and beautiful !!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Tiffany twist bangle is so classy and beautiful !!

Thank you! I really do adore this bracelet & have coveted it FOR YEARS. Mr T managed to hunt one down through a Tiffany reseller for my Bday last year. When I wear it, I am constantly running my fingers over it. It's super tactile & really heavy.

Ever since my father, who was a very clever engineer, explained the principles of the Mobius strip to me when I was about 15, I was fascinated & wanted a bracelet to represent it. Tiffany launched this in the 90's when I was poor & at High School, and since then I have dreamed about owning one, but they are as rare as hens teeth. Then the odd one i saw was far too big as i wear my bracelets tight. It's definitely a dream item for me & reminds me of my dad, who's been gone 20 years this July. He'd be smiling that I finally managed to get one!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I really do adore this bracelet & have coveted it FOR YEARS. Mr T managed to hunt one down through a Tiffany reseller for my Bday last year. When I wear it, I am constantly running my fingers over it. It's super tactile & really heavy.

Ever since my father, who was a very clever engineer, explained the principles of the Mobius strip to me when I was about 15, I was fascinated & wanted a bracelet to represent it. Tiffany launched this in the 90's when I was poor & at High School, and since then I have dreamed about owning one, but they are as rare as hens teeth. Then the odd one i saw was far too big as i wear my bracelets tight. It's definitely a dream item for me & reminds me of my dad, who's been gone 20 years this July. He'd be smiling that I finally managed to get one!

Wow! your post shows how much meaning this beautiful bangle has for you =)2 thanks for sharing this treasure!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock

What a beautiful story and bracelet, @Alex T — this made me smile too. And Möbius strips are sooooo cool!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
A27C0469-C547-4F49-AEAD-27EEEBF87B88.jpeg Just got the minimalist tennis bracelet from Ferkos fine Jewelry on Etsy.

This is a lovely stack!

Who made your diamond and gold bangle? I really like the look of the design, modern but also feminine.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
So my stack is definitely NOT high end nor sparkly, it's fairly basic but it's what I wear pretty much on a daily basis: yellow gold 9ct oval bangle (approx 30 yrs old :shock: ) vintage 9ct rose gold trombone bracelet with 4 leaf clover charm (for good luck ;)2) and sterling silver bangle with 9ct yellow gold 'moon' charm.
Just as an aside, how hard is it to take photos of your wrist whilst keeping everything still!!! 20210407_125409.jpg :roll:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a lovely stack!

Who made your diamond and gold bangle? I really like the look of the design, modern but also feminine.

QVC! It’s stainless steel and cz. The rest is 14 kt gold.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
QVC! It’s stainless steel and cz. The rest is 14 kt gold.

Well you scored because it rocks!! I would have never guessed it isn't gold and diamonds!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So my stack is definitely NOT high end nor sparkly, it's fairly basic but it's what I wear pretty much on a daily basis: yellow gold 9ct oval bangle (approx 30 yrs old :shock: ) vintage 9ct rose gold trombone bracelet with 4 leaf clover charm (for good luck ;)2) and sterling silver bangle with 9ct yellow gold 'moon' charm.
Just as an aside, how hard is it to take photos of your wrist whilst keeping everything still!!! 20210407_125409.jpg :roll:

This is very pretty with a casual elegance. Love that clover charm!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m finding pearls and good to be fun to stack. I have a 24k heavy round gold bangle waiting for me in china whenever I can get there that I think will stack nicely. I just need travel restrictions to loosen so I can go!

8FB9FAC6-9D4A-44BC-8032-D7B09637EB3D.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m finding pearls and good to be fun to stack. I have a 24k heavy round gold bangle waiting for me in china whenever I can get there that I think will stack nicely. I just need travel restrictions to loosen so I can go!

8FB9FAC6-9D4A-44BC-8032-D7B09637EB3D.jpeg

I would LOVE a heavy solid gold, rich coloured bangle to add to my collection! Can't you get it shipped over? Or even get it shipped half way over - I'll babysit it for you!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
We do need details & more photos of that new TB :razz:

Ikr. It’s 12 carats total. She is such a sparkle bombshell. I created a thread to give her the proper respect she deserves lol.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m having the hardest time finding a ruby bezel bracelet. I don’t really want to go custom. I just want to find my bracelet out there waiting for me to find it! This is years now that I’ve been searching.
In the meantime I picked up this pretty heart ruby bracelet off eBay. She’s a little damaged but I love her. Eventually I’ll send her off to David Klass for a new clasp. 9C571548-F9CC-4886-BFF7-44E50CD19CB2.jpeg 56521629-0CBE-44AF-B419-114AFF871892.jpeg 1CA09F24-BABE-413F-9B22-A24AE327A1CD.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m having the hardest time finding a ruby bezel bracelet. I don’t really want to go custom. I just want to find my bracelet out there waiting for me to find it! This is years now that I’ve been searching.
In the meantime I picked up this pretty heart ruby bracelet off eBay. She’s a little damaged but I love her. Eventually I’ll send her off to David Klass for a new clasp. 9C571548-F9CC-4886-BFF7-44E50CD19CB2.jpeg 56521629-0CBE-44AF-B419-114AFF871892.jpeg 1CA09F24-BABE-413F-9B22-A24AE327A1CD.jpeg

Could you not have DK make a bezel for this beautiful heart?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could you not have DK make a bezel for this beautiful heart?
It’s actually three stones and I kind of like it the way it is.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Could you tell us more about these lovelies? They’re unusual and interesting but sit really nicely together!

Thank you. Both the diamond bangles were made by DK in 14k yg. The one in the middle is an Italian company, Fope, in 18k rose gold. It was given to me by my colleagues when I retired 2 years ago. I tend to stack it with everything. DK made the new bangle with the flowers to stack with the other diamond bangle. His work is amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results