Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s so funny about SITC!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SparkleC
I love that you found that picture!
The aunt who gave me the umbrella pendant passed away a week ago yesterday. She would have loved seeing it. I can't imagine it costing just $150. It has a lot of gold. At some point I may take it to my jeweler to see if he would give me a guestimate of what it's worth, or just weigh it for me.

SparkleC

Shiny_Rock
@SparkleC
I love that you found that picture!
The aunt who gave me the umbrella pendant passed away a week ago yesterday. She would have loved seeing it. I can't imagine it costing just $150. It has a lot of gold. At some point I may take it to my jeweler to see if he would give me a guestimate of what it's worth, or just weigh it for me.

Oh KaeKae I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope your happy memories are a comfort to you during such a sad time. Enjoy your special pin and remember your dear aunt when you wear it. :(2:cry2:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it was 2001, but let’s call that the late 90’s on a round but who remembers when SITC/Carrie Bradshaw lost her mind when Aidan intended to propose with a pear in YELLOW GOLD?!?

For shame but pears and YG are back!
42D367B8-1E2D-4E5C-A782-43AF70190123.jpeg

@caolson I really like your pieces, especially the large pear.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread! :lol: I had the entire tri-colored gold set. I don't have any pics of the "knot" earrings or bracelet though.

cmsgeneve.jpg

cmstrigold.jpg

cmsgoldbrac.jpg

cmsoriger501.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results