shape
carat
color
clarity

Shout out to @KimN and @Dejawiz

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Just want to shoutout @Kim N and @DejaWiz. First, they're incredible detectives/bloodhouds/sleuths! If someone has a map to Bluebeard's treasure (which I'm sure contains diamonds), hand it to those two. They'll probably locate the treasure trove in a matter of minutes. :lol:

They also consistently answer the same questions over and over again with grace. And they still seem to have fun finding stones even when lurkers swiftly swipe from 'neath PSers newbie fingers. So much of PS is education, and the dreamy duo certainly teach & show and teach & show and teach & show.

I've learned a ton from you two, and I also appreciate the tone you both bring here. Thanks!!! :clap::love::dance:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Appreciate the kind and warm words.
I'd like to give a huge shout-out to everyone here that has aided me in my journey of learning about diamonds through posts, the educational pages, their YouTube videos, and articles on their own websites.

X marks the spot!

Bpc9jK.gif

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Diamo Wiz and Kimmy sparkles?(yes, those are my nicknames for them)
Ayuh, they rock. They help so many people with something that can be overwhelming and a little scary.

I used to get so worried when they'd start picking things out that I'd be behind my screen yelling, "Buy! Buy! Buy, you fool!" at whoever they're trying to help so they don't get sniped. This is me Gandalf, and them, new diamond buyer.
3j6scK.gif
But, fear not! They fixed that, too:lol:

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I concur with all the above comments! In recent parsing through diamond information supplied by @DejaWiz and @Kim N to various people doing searches, I was feeling so much gratitude for the generous and kind gifts of their time and expertise. I'm learning (although it feels like slow motion) and really appreciate their tireless sharing and searching for others. I also appreciate @Karl_K, who also makes time to share valuable information for all of us to learn from.

There are others who also pitch in with their experienced eyes/comments. All of our expert searchers are all amazing! Thank you!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Love them both!! they're so generous with their time and will answer the same questions over and over, much patience!! I would know a lot less about labs if it werent for them!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you so much for the shout-out, 0515vision. I really appreciate everyone's sweet words. There are so many kind and knowledgeable members on PS who are willing to help others—it's why I've stayed all these years. ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results