shape
carat
color
clarity

Shout out to Austina

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Austina for getting and sending the Royal Wedding magazines. Your kindness is very much appreciated. If there is ever anything you’d like from the States, please let me know. I hope you have a wonderful trip and am glad you get to spend time with Adam and Kim too. If you ever get to Chicago, please let me know. I would love to meet you in person. Thank you again, Callie

P.S. Your country made me so so happy yesterday. I loved seeing all the Brits who came out to protest.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re very welcome @Calliecake. Fortunately there was a P.O. just round the corner, so it really was no trouble at all.

They’ll be with you in a few days, sorry for the delay, but I hope you enjoy them.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina, I just received the magazines!!! Thank you so much for going to the trouble to get them and send them. My husband wanted me to tell you that I looked like I won the lottery as I was opening the package. You truly made my day! Thank you so much. I hope you are enjoying your trip and can’t wait to see what you think after comparing old cuts to round brilliants. Callie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results