shape
carat
color
clarity

Should we invite the Justice of Peace to the Reception?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SunShyne83

Rough_Rock
Hello,

My fiance and I were wondering if you are supposed to invite the Justice of Peace to the reception?

The ceremony and reception will likely be held in the same venue, just with different chairs.

We should also note that we''d had to cut people from the list already. We''re sitting at about 120 - 140 people... hopefully getting closer to 120.

What is the "norm" on inviting this person to the reception?

Thanks!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I have always heard that it''s polite to invite your officiant, so I would say yes.

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
i agree with doodle, but having said that my FI and me have become fairly solid friends with our celebrant (we even exchanged christmas gifts) but i would say do what feels right for you. If you can''t afford to have him at the reception so be it, your already paying him for his services but it is truly your decision at the end of the day.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, you should extend the invite.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Im glad you posted this question - i would have had to ask the same thing myself - sounds like its a yes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results