shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I buy this tennis bracelet?

What should I buy for my birthday for $3k-4k?

• Get the 4.5ctw tennis bracelet! It's a great deal!

• Go for ideal cut studs!

• Buy a tennis bracelet, but stick with a PS-preferred vendor!

• Work with IDJ to buy a bangle and maximize bling where you can see it!

• Something else?

Results are only viewable after voting.

lurkie91

Rough_Rock
It’s gorgeous! Seriously beautiful with your e-ring! I actually just posted about my worries of setting my G color diamond in yellow gold but seeing these pics makes me feel less worried. These F-G diamonds look bright white next to the yellow gold. Stunning.

I love diamonds in YG! I went with the YG WF Legato setting for my e-ring (which has WG prongs) partially because I was worried about the stone picking up color from YG prongs, and WG prongs are less "visible." But personally, I love the contrast between the YG setting and diamonds and think YG looks better on my skin. Your oval is beautiful so I think if you go with the look you love, it's sure to turn out great! :)

lurkie91

Rough_Rock
Wowee! You should do their photography for them. :)

LOL :lol-2: thank you. I had the day off yesterday so I had fun taking iPhone pics! I appreciate that Ivy & Rose showed some restraint in the photos on the listing--it's better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Even better than a regular day of getting new bling—a day of work with some SUN!

I have been to their shop before (under their old Diamond Zone name). I have been in their building many times over the years! There has been some talk of a PS GTG there once COVID becomes better managed and gatherings are possible again. I’ll be up for that! Enjoy the new bracelet!

lurkie91

Rough_Rock
How funny! I’ve never visited their shop despite living downtown for the better part of a decade! I ended up moving out-of-state last year, around the time I became more interested in jewelry.

GTG sounds fun, hoping (as I’m sure everyone is) that it will be safe sooner rather than later for people to gather safely again :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results