shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I be cautious with ERD

jrc0yne

Rough_Rock
I am about to purchase this setting from Engagement rings direct : http://www.engagementringsdirect.com/DiamondJewelryDetails.aspx?ID=20
I live in Seattle, WA so going to see the ring in person isn't really an option. I already have the center stone and just need the setting now. My girlfriend really likes this setting from ERD and I haven't seen anything like it anywhere else.
I just was wondering if anyone dealt with ERD or got this setting for their opinion. I feel a little uneasy wiring money to purchase this ring, just want to make sure they are a reputable company.

Thanks!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
Yes they are reputable. Do a search and you will find many satisfied PSers here have used them (including myself). You should have no worries. I would however be concerned about the possibility of the pave on the donut under the diamond rubbing against a wedding band in the future, unless she plans to wear them separately or with a spacer band in between (I wear a spacer but I have a different style set).

mogster

Shiny_Rock
I purchased my engagement ring from ERD and they are great to work with!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
ERD has a stellar reputation on PS. You can trust them completely.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problem with ERD...lots of PSers have gotten stones/settings from ERD.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
many, many people on this site have used ERD and been more than happy with the customer service and workmanship.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not at all. I think you will be pleased. Post pics when you have them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results