shape
carat
color
clarity

Shopping in California

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone
I’m in sunny Long Beach California on holidays with my family and was wondering where the best shopping is. We went to Nordstroms yesterday which was great. Are there any outlets suggestions?

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Wow thank’s guys for all your help :roll

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not too familiar with what’s in Long Beach. Newport Beach has great shopping, which is less than an hour away. South coast plaza mall isn’t fabulous.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have never been to Long Beach

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I’m not too familiar with what’s in Long Beach. Newport Beach has great shopping, which is less than an hour away. South coast plaza mall isn’t fabulous.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you LLjsmom we have left Long Beach and headed to San Diego now. A friend told me about one close to the Mexican border. So we might check it out before we head to Vegas.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you LLjsmom we have left Long Beach and headed to San Diego now. A friend told me about one close to the Mexican border. So we might check it out before we head to Vegas.
I hope you come across something. San Diego is just lovely. I did a typo before. I meant to say the South Coart Plaza IS fabulous. There is a VCA store that I have wanted to visit. Enjoy Summy CA!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom , lol, I was surprised when I first read that you didn't like South Coast Plaza! It is a pretty amazing shopping venue. People really get dressed up to shop there, although there is a mix. Some of the people working in the higher end shops can be a little snooty, I find. But if you want the designer stores, you can't find more in one place than South Coast.

If you are on your way to Las Vegas and you happen to like Van Craynest, they are now centered in Redlands CA on State street @ Emmerson and Farrar. Cute street in a nice town.

There are a lot of malls here in SoCal but most are just pretty average. I love Brea mall but I don't know if its worth a separate visit. Fashion Island in Newport, same thing. Your best bet is South Coast. It is worth the drive and you can spend an entire day there no problem.

jamesallenrings

Rough_Rock
Not sure where else you'll be going but there is great outlet shopping on the way to Palm Springs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results