shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold SHOLDT Semi bezel/Semi Halo 14kg yellow gold size 5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this so much but I’ll never have an 8mm diamond. Dust for a quick sale! I’m sure it will go fast.

Reactions: D&T

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T Do you know if this is sizeable to a 7? If so, I am very interested! :wavey:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this so much but I’ll never have an 8mm diamond. Dust for a quick sale! I’m sure it will go fast.
Aww @prinsad how about a gem in it? :twisted2:
ETA: by the way never say never, 15 years ago I said the same thing!:confused2:

@D&T Do you know if this is sizeable to a 7? If so, I am very interested! :wavey:
Hey Sholdt sister! I don't see why not, but if you are interested in see if you can check with your jeweler? or Kaylee on the resize and reset?

I did put in an email to Kaylee as well to see if she has any concerns? I'll keep you posted here.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-3_19-13-47.png
    upload_2019-7-3_19-13-47.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Sholdt sister! I don't see why not, but if you are interested in see if you can check with your jeweler? or Kaylee on the resize and reset?

I did put in an email to Kaylee as well to see if she has any concerns? I'll keep you posted here.

:wavey: You know I love me some Sholdt! I would probably ask Kaylee (no local bench I know/trust here yet) as well, as I would prefer to have Sholdt handle the resize and setting the stone. Please do let me know if/when you hear back from her; if easier, I can also contact you privately/directly via your LT link.

I have an 8mm crimson garnet that I think would be stunning in this. :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: You know I love me some Sholdt! I would probably ask Kaylee (no local bench I know/trust here yet) as well, as I would prefer to have Sholdt handle the resize and setting the stone. Please do let me know if/when you hear back from her; if easier, I can also contact you privately/directly via your LT link.

I have an 8mm crimson garnet that I think would be stunning in this. :love:
OOOHHH Crimson... I was thinking a red colored gem would look fantastic in it! What is the depth of the garnet?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOHHH Crimson... I was thinking a red colored gem would look fantastic in it! What is the depth of the garnet?

5mm per the vendor I purchased it from.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5mm per the vendor I purchased it from.

Ok I’ll let Kaylee know when she responds. As that was how deep my diamond was and I asked for a slight gap between the culet and shank.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok I’ll let Kaylee know when she responds. As that was how deep my diamond was and I asked for a slight gap between the culet and shank.
Sounds good; I will reach out to you via the LT link. :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results