shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes To Wear For Zumba?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've been going to several Zumba classes every week and I love them, but I'm having the worst time finding shoes that work. My running shoes hurt my knees when I wear them to Zumba, but all the different cross-training shoes I've ordered and worn to class don't fit me well and hurt my feet. I have long narrow feet and it's impossible to find cross-training shoes in narrow widths.

I would love any recommendations for shoes to wear to Zumba! (Bonus points if they come in narrow widths or run narrow! :cheeky: )

Thank you in advance!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear the Ryka Studio D low ... but it looks like its sold out most places. I think my instructor has Bloch dance sneakers (they look like they have a little heel ... the ball and heel of the shoe are separated a bit.) The key is the circular tread pattern on the ball of the foot. Makes all the pivots & stuff easier on yo' knees.

Have yet to do more than one class a week .... but I'm thinking about integrating more into the old sched. As long as Tyce isn't involved in anyway.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I used to zumba, I got a cheaper pair of tennis shoes that had less traction on the soles. It helps when you can slide easier. Most people who were regulars wore dance shoes.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks deco and Tacori! It looks like dance type shoes are going to be my best bet...now to find ones that actually fit my stupid feet!

deco-I found a pair of Rykas (called Transition) that could be promising-thanks for the tip! According to the Zappos reviews they're good for Zumba.

If the instructors ever tried to make us dance to a Tyce-esque routine I would walk out! :cheeky: I'm picky about my instructors. One of them does routines that aren't nearly tough enough so I skip her now. I like my Zumba hardcore! I've been going to Zumba or Zumba Toning 2-3 times a week and I also try to go to 1 or 2 other classes. I'm kind of hooked on the gym lately!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results