shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes - I shouldn''t have.....but I did!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I looked and looked for shoes that were cheaper but because it is late in the year, a lot of stuff was picked over. I tried on some lower heel shoes that were on sale, but I wobbled in them due to the design. I didn''t feel comfortable buying online, especially heels. And then I saw these....

shoesps.jpg

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I never wear high heels and these are surprisingly easy to walk in and comfortable.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHERE DID YOU GET THEM? I LOVE THEM! I have the same style in a nude peachy pink tone and I love them...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe, not my style but i like the faux diamonds.
31.gif

oh! and you will have to take a picture of yourself all dolled up for the big event to post for us nosy PS'ers to live vicariously through!!
5.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Verrrrrrrrry pretty!!!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are stunners - luv ''em!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the shoes - I bet they look real nice on your foot!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Verra nice!!! Now we need some pics of you wearing them!!!
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! I can see the shift now... we''re moving from hand shots to foot shots!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Heehehehee. AlisonFaye - You are a woman after my own heart!
You''ll wear those forever.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Oh and ditto to Mara''s picture request.

Scintillating...

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I just got back from having the dress pinned up. It''s funny. You pick a dress and then wonder if you picked the right one. I didn''t have the dress yet because the lady had to order me another one. The original one that I tried had blood on it. I had seen the blood but only on the bottom, which knew really didn''t matter since it would get cut off to be hemmed. She told me after I left she found blood all over it. She found the only other one in the whole company for me. Phew. I would have been so bummed if she couldn''t find it.
When I put it on today, I felt like a queen in it. The fabric is so light and flowing. The shoes looked gorgeous with it too. I have to go back for a fitting next week. I meant to take my camera today but I was rushed, as usual, and forgot it. And my new bodyshaper (i.e. girdle) shed at least one dress size I would say.
emwink.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sweet allison!!! sounds like it''s all coming together.

the only Q is WHY did the other dress have blood all over it? EW!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2006 4:17:59 PM
Author: Mara
sweet allison!!! sounds like it''s all coming together.

the only Q is WHY did the other dress have blood all over it? EW!

that is kind of nasty! wherever it came from, icky to contemplate it!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I was wondering the same thing. The saleslady said in this tone: "Well, I KNOW how it happened. The other sales lady was pinning it to a mannequin or something and she stuck herself and bled on the dress." She said "I KNOW who it was''...like she was ticked off about it.

I was thinking the same gross thoughts you guys are. :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great find. Look forward to the dress/shoe/bag/jewellery picture.....

cheers--Sharon

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
That reminds me, I still need to find a bag. I can''t believe how much time you have to spend getting ready for something like this. I was going to have my teeth professionally whitened but I found out I can''t because I am still nursing my baby and they won''t do it. Rats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 3:21:26 PM
Author: Allisonfaye
That reminds me, I still need to find a bag. I can''t believe how much time you have to spend getting ready for something like this. I was going to have my teeth professionally whitened but I found out I can''t because I am still nursing my baby and they won''t do it. Rats!

hah, I thought Zoom was safe for this. I guess not.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Those are worth the money. Very classy!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
EEEK! You lucky thing, you! What fabulous shoes!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i was watching a rerun of sex and the city last nite and in that episode where carrie's shoes are stolen and she gets a new pair at the end, i think her shoes were sisters to your manolos here....the only difference was hers were a winter white color and the ring of bling at the top of the shoe on hers was more of an oval and it did not have black on it...and the sides under the ring were gathered. i was like hey those look like allison's shoes on PS. they looked good on her feet too! hehee.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe yes, the baby shower episode. They DO look like almost the same shoe!

ps. You know you've finally made it when you're on Mara's sigfile.
36.gif
9.gif
Remembering that thread always cracks me up.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL FG...I have been wanting to use it for a while but it was triggered reading another thread last nite thinking 'OMG I have absolutely no patience anymore' and then I was like OH siggy time! hehee. I hope you don't mind?!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t mind at all m''dear! BTW, in another thread I asked - have you seen that necklace from White House Black Market you posted on Allison Faye''s dress thread at the store or on the website? The one with the silver discs and multiple chains? I loooove it and it''s not on their website anymore. Might have to pop in a store and see if it''s still there??

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Never mind on the necklace - I found a WHBM that has one for me to check out.
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Super fab!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results