shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I know there are some true shoe geniuses out there...help me find shoes please! I have some strict parameters - comfort is king, not too high (about 2 inches), and no peep-toe, strappies or slingbacks. Pumps only please! Also, ivory. And I would rather not pay more than $200, although if I thought they could be used regularly after the wedding I'd consider a little higher.

Here is the linky to my dress, for reference.

I found these and immediately fell in love, but they are too high. They are really perfect though, I'm in love and I've enquired about a lower heel, waiting for a response...

Then I found these : They are almost as nice, but for some reason the black sole is bugging me. Think I may be being a little too fussy there though...
2.gif

Can anybody help me find something similar please? Doesn't have to be exactly the same...I'm open to anything really within the parameters posted above!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Pic of the ones I''m drooling over:

dh_buttercup_2__36114.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
so are you def. looking for lace shoes? my only concern with lace shoes is that the lace would have to be the same color as the lace of your dress. if the shoes were satin, velvet, or leather, you wouldn''t have that issue!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
No they don''t have to be lace at all, the ones I posted are just embroidered, but I know what you mean. Those two are pretty, thanks!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i''ve done a quick search- i''m not sure how any of these might work, but here are a few...i''ll be honest, its hard to find some that have a low heel in ivory that don''t look like orthodics- so i feel the pain! another idea would be to get a simple pair, and then have the ribbon attached- there are a million shoes that fit your description, but i think each is missing that splash of pizzaz.

maybe these?

another pair

pretty simple

also- etsy has cute shoes- just type in ivory shoes and lots pop up.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Thanks charbie, that's probably what I'll end up doing. I'm not looking for super low shoes, just not as high as my dreamies up there! Thanks for the linkies, I didn't know etsy had shoes, I'll go have a look now.

Thanks Gaby, those are some nice ones too!

ETA there's loads of nice, cheap ones on Etsy, thanks! I found out that my perfect ones above are handmade to order, so I will contact them tomorrow to see if it is possible to get a lower heel. If not I will probably be going with one of the lovlies on Etsy.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
yay! yeah, i knew the ones i posted weren''t too exciting- you need some fabulous shoes with that dress and none were stellar, i agree. i hope your dream shoes work out- those are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results