shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes! All I have is shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

broadway

Rough_Rock
We found my wedding shoes!!! They are beautiful Vera Wangs and they were only $91 including tax!!!! It was our first wedding purchase - my mom is making me wait till the last possible moment to order my dress because my weight fluctuates A LOT and she told me that I haven''t even seen fluctuation yet. Apparently wedding planning does something to the women in my family... BUT my feet stay the same!!!

Here is the link to the shoes and one for the dress...
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod20860396&parentId=cat13060737&masterId=cat13030734&index=12&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat13030734cat13060737

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2296&prodgroup=10

Here''s a tiny picture of the shoes but you can''t really see the details like on the Neiman Marcus site....

broadway

Rough_Rock
NMX6245_mn.jpg

broadway

Rough_Rock
Here''s one of the dress

t8818_primary.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeaaaaautiful!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
OMG looove it the dress the shoes GORGEOUS!!!!! How exciting!
36.gif
36.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous shoes! Are they comfortable??

broadway

Rough_Rock
Thanks! Yes, they are very comfortable. I mean they have a 3 1/2 inch heel... so it''s not like flip flops
19.gif
but I wear heels a lot and these are the most comfortable heels of any height I''ve ever worn!!! Don''t get me wrong... if my feet start to hurt 6 hours in... I''m kickin em off!!! But I love love love them. Cutest part - FI bought them. He loves shoes, he loves shopping for shoes for both of us. I wasn''t going to get them and he was like, "no way are you walking away from these. You''re going to have to buy shoes eventually and you''ll never find any you like as much as these, so you might as well have them now!" He is just the cutest thing...

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

broadway

Rough_Rock
It didn''t hurt that we got them for 88% off the original price...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous shoes!!!!!!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Where did you find such a good deal?

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
how did you get them for $91?

broadway

Rough_Rock
At Last Call Neiman Marcus! We have one here in Austin... Let me find the other locations...

Tempe, AZ
San Diego
Denver
Sawgrass Mills, FL
Lawrenceville, GA
Hanover, MD
Auburn Hills, MI
Las Vegas
Elizabeth, NJ
Central Valley, NY
Philadelphia
Dallas
Houston
San Marcos, TX

They are amazing, sometimes stuff is still outrageous, but they have great sales. When these shoes got to the store they were priced $338, but when I found them they were 75% off that. They have all sorts of designer stuff and a lot of mid range stuff, too. My friend is looking for a nontraditional wedding dress and they have a ton of beautiful, white dresses. The only styles I didn''t see were full volume A-Lines and princess-type dresses. Though I did see one GORGEOUS Carlolina Hererra that was light smoky blue with sweetheart neckline and a very full skirt for only $1200. I''m just not a blue bride...

If there is one near you I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Nice shoes! Yay!
36.gif

I''m not a shoe person, I hate shoes, I could walk around in slippers for me whole life... One thing I do NOT want to do for my wedding is shoe shopping, so I''m using my prom shoes. Good thing they''re white!
28.gif

broadway

Rough_Rock
Anchor,

I was going to wear my white homecoming shoes until I remembered that I painted them gray later that year for prom! FI and I are most definitely shoe people.

I''m sure your prom shoes will be perfect and YAY!! you didn''t have to shop for them!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
They''re gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
What an amazing deal! I love your dress too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results