shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOE ORGASM!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies:

This is so lame, but I have to share because I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited!!!!!!!!!

I''ve been seeking out blue shoes like a number of you. Because of the soft cream colors of my dress, though, I only wanted pale blue pumps. Pointy toe. 2.5-4in heel. Yada Yada Yada... Get to the point, I know...

So, I found some Stuart Weitzmans on sale from Zappos. BUT- they were still more than I wanted to spend (though way discounted) & they didn''t have ''em in my size.

Then. Tonight. While seeking out blue shoes for another PS-BIW, I found... (dun dun dun) THESE!!!!!!!!

...I''m a *little* wary of the height, but I think I''ll order anyway & see how they feel! Yay! Sorry again- just had to share

8521-583002-p.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
And the SWs for good measure... ($134 vs the Guess at, like, $75, I think?)

SWshoes.jpg

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
They''re amazing! I love, love, love the first pair!!! Was it me who lead you on this search?! I hope so!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guess "Carrie" I presume?

I have them in a grassy green patent. Love love love them. And I think a lot of other people do too. They have made them in about 2 bajillion colors since it became so popular. They are fab shoes (I drove 30 minutes across town to pick up my pair!) Thumbs up!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh! I really love those... isn''t it exciting when you finally find what you are looking for? I love the color of them too! I would be super excited also. Congratulations on your shoe find.
36.gif

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, those are pretty. I love the soft blue. Congrats on your find!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
weird, i actually like the Guess better than the Stuart Weitzmans - and I have a bunch of SW shoes! Nice job, PilsnPinkys!

This topic also reminded me of the store called "Shoegasm," which my dad thinks is the funniest name ever.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Oooh...beautiful shoes! Nice find!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Those are super cute! Great find!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are FABULOUS! I actually like the Guess better than the SW.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, they''re so cute!! What a pretty color of blue.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
awesome find. I like the covered heel of the SW, but the actually shape of the Guess WAY better!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOVE those - fingers crossed they are comfy
1.gif

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
First off, GREATEST ATTENTION GRABBING TOPIC EVER.
And I love the pair you ended up with.
I think they are way hotter then the S.W.
Well done lady!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results