shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe opinions please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I made a snap decision the other night and ordered these two pairs of wedding shoes from Zappos. The intention is to return one, but I can''t decide which one! Help please...

My shoe criteria are: 3" heel or less, probably sandal, with a little sparkle. Wedding is outside in the late afternoon, reception in an art gallery that evening. My colors are Tiffany blue and brown, and I like the idea of my shoes being my something blue. I wish I could have some 4 1/2" platform peep toe Louboutins, but alas that is not appropriate either for the height of FI or the setting for the wedding.

Here is the first pair:

ZapposColorifficsTori.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
And the second:

ZapposTwoLipsPrincess.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
For reference, here is a pretty unhelpful picture of my dress.

AnjoliqueStockFront.jpg

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
i would say the first pair

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried them on? Which is more comfortable? I personally would pick #2 because any and all dyed/dyeable shoes I''ve ever worn were really really really uncomfortable. But it all depends on your feet.

Love the gown btw!!!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, i meant keep the first pair :)

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
although freke is right about dyables being uncomfortable............guess im not much help

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t tried on the dyeables yet, I wanted to put some tights or something on so my feet wouldn''t leave marks. I already have platform flip flops for the reception, so these are really for the ceremony and pictures only...not to say that I''m totally unconcerned with comfort but it''s not a top priority.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I would go with the first ones. I think the second isn''t quite dressy enough. If you decide they aren''t comfortable have you looked at blue tux shoes?

I am thinking of getting these http://www.shopbluetux.com/Mimi_satin_sandal_p/mimi.htm and am planning to dress them up with a shoe clip in the middle. I also really wanted blue shoes, but I couldn''t really find any I like, and my mom would give me disapproving looks whenever I mentioned it so these are perfect because they have a blue sole! and they are cheap!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I vote for the first pair because of the style. They''ll feel more secure on the foot. I went with a similar style for my October wedding. I just got them last week, under $30, at a store called The Shoe Dept.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your opinions! Looks like these blue ones are not the "ones". I''ll keep looking...or maybe I''ll just be lazy and keep the white ones.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results