shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LucyL

Rough_Rock
I wear Dansko clogs every day for work because I spend most of my day standing. I would like to convert to heels to be more fashionable but I am having a hard time finding good, comfortable heels. Any suggestions???

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what about naturalizer? they have started finally making some cute shoes in pumps and low heels etc lately and they are super comfy too from what i have heard (don''t own any)...also now that ballet flats are so hugely popular, they have some cute styles out, try to find some that are padded aka from a company like a naturalizer and you can find some cute dressy ones.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cole Haan makes these heels that look nice, they have the Nike air technology in them or something...they are supposed to be super comfy and actually look great too...

LucyL

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the advice. I''ll have to check out Naturalizers and the Cole Han''s!! I wasn''t aware that they made heels:)

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I really like a brand called seychelles. They provide a bit of padding and are nice and comfy. Also, try a lower heel.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried "foot petals?" Nordstrom sells them. You stick them inside your shoes to improve comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results