shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Narwhal

Shiny_Rock
I need some shoes for an Audrey Hepburn costume to a Halloween costume wedding. I am a brides maid so I need something comfy for standing for a while.

I have some great heels in black and white but I can''t do the height for the ceremony.

I found these. I really like them but think they might be too tall. I was trying to find something with a smidge smaller heel.

I figure the shoe gurus here can whip something up:)

I am usually a 9 or 9.5, wider brands would be better. Under $100. Colors open as long as the fit the classic Hepburn style. My toes tend to not peep properly, unless its a larger whole.

Thanks!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What does the dress look like?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m guessing it''s a black dress...

Maybe add a broach/shoe clip?

In black

But really, I think I''d go for something that''s as basic as possible, so you can wear it again. And really, a basic black satin pump never goes out of fashion.
2.gif

Not as classic as I''d like...for Audrey anyway, but it''ll do.

Black peep toe

Basic black pointy toe--a little bit over budget

Bought these for my MOH and myself (silver for me, black for her) and we both plan on wearing them again afterward...

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wasn''t she sort of known for black ballet flats?

Narwhal

Shiny_Rock

Sorry, yes its a black dress- knee length. It is not exactly the perfect tank dress, it has a larger scoop neck than her, but it works and i already own it:) I can post pics later.

I have a long strand of pearls that i can do a loose choker with three loops, bug eyes sun glasses in a neutral green with bling on the sides and a cigeratte holder. I was going to do my hair up if possible with a clip with bling like this

I think she did wear ballet flats because she was so tall, but in the classic Breakfast at Tiffs, she is wearing heels in the opening scene i think... and i wanted to wears some nice heels:) I like having a reason to do some shopping
36.gif

Doesn''t need to be exact but go with the idea of her. (the bride didn''t even know who she was
23.gif
, so I''m not worried about not getting exactly right)

My main concern is comfort. I''ve never splurged on heels, but if the more expensive ones REALLY are more comfy, then it might be time. But i do prefer to wear some support, as ballet flats are too flat for my arches.
The drama of shoe shopping!

Narwhal

Shiny_Rock
I''ve fallen in love with this shoe but they dont have my size! Anywhere else to look?

http://zapp.me/7381269

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results