shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!

I''ve been MIA mostly because of teaching and wedding planning, but now I''m stuck! I need to find shoes! I can''t seem to find anything that is delicate enough or stable enough for extended dancing. If you talented ladies can, please shoot me some suggestions!

It needs to be:

- 2.5 to 3 inches high
- open toe
- gold/metallic (so I can wear them with my Chinese wedding dress!)
- interesting vamp with some sort of crossing straps or rhinestone details
- ankle strap and heel cup

So far, there''s really not been anything promising and I''m starting to get discouraged...but if you guys hit a jackpot let me know!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Size and budget?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
you may want to try dance shoes. They are super comfortbale and have a nice sturdy heel for dancing and being in all day.

The gold ones on this page are pretty....but i''m sure you can find others if you did a search for ballroom dance shoes

http://www.allaboutdance.com/cats/ballroom-shoes

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Freke! *bows to shoe goddess* ^_^

Budget is anything below $100
Size 7.5 or an 8 depending on designer/brand

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Try Steve Madden''s website. His shoes are TDF, and reasonable. They''re also very comfy!

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
OMG Clairitek the Zappos ones are gorgeous. I love the beautiful ornate detailing on the front of the strap. I just think I''ll fall over when I walk in them!

There''s no reviews so I have nothing to go on in terms of comfort for those beauties. I''m scheming though. Thanks so much for looking for me!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 1:36:41 PM
Author: Winks_Elf
Try Steve Madden''s website. His shoes are TDF, and reasonable. They''re also very comfy!
ITA with Wink on this one! Steve Madden heels are the first ones that I''ve ever been able to walk around in for more than an hour.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 3:59:03 PM
Author: lilythespitfire
OMG Clairitek the Zappos ones are gorgeous. I love the beautiful ornate detailing on the front of the strap. I just think I''ll fall over when I walk in them!

There''s no reviews so I have nothing to go on in terms of comfort for those beauties. I''m scheming though. Thanks so much for looking for me!
You''re welcome! I''m surprised I managed to pick anything out that you found attractive. Its hard to know what people''s taste is.
1.gif
I bete Freke will be able to help you a lot... she just found my wedding shoes for me about an hour ago! Shes a magical shoe-finding PSer.
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. Thanks Clairitek! I will have to look later though, I have a test in an hour that I have yet to study for...

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
link

Okay, so there were so many on here that fit the description you posted that I just attached the link for the search I put in for you to scan (if that helps at all!). I second looking at ballroom shoes, too--they''re perfect for weddings because they''re designed to hold your foot in the shoe with maximum support, generally have medium heel height, and they aren''t too slippery. here''s a link for just one pair out of many that were on usadanceshoes.com. good luck!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results