shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Can anyone help me find these? All I know is that they are Giuseppe Zanotti design, but I don''t know style number, season, anything else. I know that they are classified as low heel - but I''m not sure how low. Anyone have any words of wisdom?

giuseppe-zanotti-design.jpg

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
I went to a few sites that had a variety of his shoes. I did not find the one you are looking for, but through comparison it looks like his lowers heels are about 3 inches and the taller ones are 4/5 inches. He also does flats but the ones you showed clearly have a heel.

Sorry I couldn''t be more helpful :)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I looked around a bit too and found nothing similar, however I did notice that his heels have a distinctive signature on the insole. Are you sure these are GZ?

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Sure? I guess not - but that is what the brides.com site said - and that''s where I found this pic. Well... it sounds like they will be too tall for me anyway. Thanks anyway ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results