shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe help please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
There are some wonderful shoe finders in here so I thought I would see if anyone can help find me a pair. I want to wear purple shoes. I purchased a pair (I''m posting them in black b/c I can''t find a pic of them in the purple) and they are gorgeous- I love them. They are 4 inch heels and I wanted to stay about 3 - 3 1/2 max.
I''ll also post the ones with rhinestones that I love also. They are unfortualtely out of stock but are 4 inch anyway.
If anyone finds a pair they could suggest, please send my way! Thanks so much.

shoeinblack.jpg

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Here is the other pair.

livinshoerhine.gif

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Thank you doodle. I hadn''t seen that endless.com wedbsite before- that could be dangerous! I appreciate the help.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO at doodle. I have several pairs of purple shoes, and they are some of my favorites. I don''t have time to look now, but I will later!

1.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
hehehe, Freke, we can never EVER wind up in the same shoe store at the same time! We''d wreak havoc! random question: how do you feel about the dyeable shoes?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that question for me or the OP?

(I got a pair of purple shoes in the mail last night...)

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
The OP shares your shoe...''hobby'' so to speak. I have dedicated a room in our home just for them and clothes but the shoes know they run they show! How about showing us those new purple shoes freke??
emotion-5.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't taken any pics yet. Let me go find the stock photo...

ETA: How many pairs do you have? And what is your budget for these?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hollywould Tinny

Have you had any luck finding any yet? I''m sorry I haven''t looked yet. I''ve been going through some wack drama...

Hollywould%20Tinny%20pump.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Livinthedream - those purple shoes are freakin gorgeous!!!!
18.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
freke, the dyeables questions was for the OP just out of curiosity. and the shoes you just got are FAAAABULOUS.

livinthedream--when do you need the shoes by? i was just thinking that sometimes more bright colored shoes come out closer to summer if you still haven''t found a pair you''re crazy about. best of luck to ya though!

on a totally random note (i know both of you will appreciate the humor of this since i''m in the company of fellow shoe sluts, haha) i''m supposed to wear black shoes to be in a wedding this saturday, and it dawned on me that, while i have heels in red, yellow, green, teal, turquoise, silver, gold, pink, blue, white, leopard, zebra, and a silly amount of other various colors and prints, i don''t happen to own a pair of closed toe black heels!!!
38.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO doodle!!!!! I realized the other day that I have peep toes in almost every single color, in minty green, kelly green, blue green and white floral, lime green, teal, cobalt blue, navy, purple blue, eggplant, metallic purple, pink, red, gold, several silver, copper, black and white, white/pink, gold multi, several gray, multi metal colors, white, and off white.

And NONE in black leather or satin (I have suede ones in my e-shoes)! How is that even possible?!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
oh, check this--the only solid black dress shoes (if you can even call them that) that i own are strappy black velvet 6" platform sandals. my own mother calls them the happy hooker shoes! i just never buy black dress shoes because when i dress up i generally wind up wearing a black dress, so i like bright shoes! ladies, would it be bad form to wear purple shoes to this bride''s wedding?
11.gif

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
I''ll be taking lunch in a few mins and going through that list freke- thanks in advance!
The wedding is May 9, so have a little bit of time before the fittings but not much.

Doodle- I wouldn''t wear the purple ones w/o checking with the bride first.. especially if she asked for black.
Honey22- I know! They are gorg... and out of stock- beat! .

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Freke, I would LOVE to see your shoe collection!
30.gif

With four kids and living in the country, I don''t get to glam up much anymore. With weak ankles (bad sprain in September), I still can''t wear heels over 3 inches. I''ll have to live vicariously through your gorgeous shoes!

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOOOO the ''I''ve always loved these'' ones have stolen my heart!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread is old...but it has a few of them.

Freke''s Shoe Closet

And this has been an ongoing thread for a long time (almost a year I think?), so it''s really really long, but I think most of my shoes are in there. I don''t take pics of my flip flops though, and I have a lot of those.
3.gif

Shoes...

I love those Casadei''s too. I think they are GORGEOUS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results