shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe Help PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
You all know I recently decided to go with this dress- yay!! I went to the store in my town today to get some ordering info, and they told me since the hem is all lace I need to send them the hem length I want when I order so they can custom fit it to my height. Therefore, I need to find my wedding shoes QUICK so I can get my dress ordered.

I was thinking gold, but my mom convinced my to go with Ivory since I don''t want to take away from the gorgeous lace hem (which I agree with). So, I need:
-IVORY
-KITTEN HEEL (I don''t want to tower over FI, and I hate being super tall)
-Prefer peep toe, nothing closed toe! Strappy would be a possibility too
-No ankle strap, but backstrap is fine
-Cheap :). I am not a huge shoe person and will change into slippers at the reception, so I just want ones that will do the job without breaking the bank.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size do you wear?

And by kitten heel, you mean 1-2 inches? Closer to 1.5 or so? (Basically I''m trying to find a maximum heel height.)

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 9:02:10 PM
Author: FrekeChild
What size do you wear?

And by kitten heel, you mean 1-2 inches? Closer to 1.5 or so? (Basically I''m trying to find a maximum heel height.)
Thanks Freke! I was hoping you would respond!

Size- 7.5 or 8
Heel Height between 1-1.5 inches.

Thanks again!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Payless has this shoe, but it may be too white.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rock on. I''ll look later tonight. I''m in a class thats about to get over and I NEED to eat. Seriously. Skipping food ALL DAY is a BAD BAD BAD idea. Must eat.

Sorry. Just hungry, that''s all.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m wondering what you mean by the plan to change into slippers at the reception? Isotoners? Ballet? Woolies?

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:03:31 PM
Author: mayachel
I''m wondering what you mean by the plan to change into slippers at the reception? Isotoners? Ballet? Woolies?
Probably like little ballet slippers, just something comfy!
1.gif

Also, what are woolies?

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Also, what are woolies?

I don''t know if it''s a common phrase for them, but my family uses it to refer to the nordic traditional type sheepskin slippers booties and slip on.

The ballet slippers make the most sense style wise, but i was enjoying the idea of slipping on MY woolies at my reception. I live in them at home, as we are in NY with all wood floors so my feet are always cold.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
I also had to order my dress "hollow to hem" but I just said I would get a 2-3 inch heel and they based the lenght on that. If you just pick a shoe height I am sure the hem will turn out fine and then you would have time to find your perfect shoes. A 1/2 inch in either direction wont really affect the hem too much. Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results