shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe help please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Alright, I need shoe help! I didn''t think my requirements would be that hard to meet, but I''m having a very tough time as I scan the internet. Here''s what I would like in a pair of shoes:

1) medium height heels - 2"-3.5", absolutely no higher
2) silver or grey; metallic or satin (would maybe consider ivory if they were fab)
3) no strappy sandals, they tend to dig into my feet after a while
4) prefer an ankle strap - I find they hug my feet better and stay comfortable longer, especially in a higher heel
5) no slingbacks, they fall off my heels

I''d like to stay under $200, but if I fall in love with something more expensive I might cave in and buy them
2.gif

I will probably be getting a tea length dress, so I need some fabulous shoes to show off! I''d like them to be one of my main accessories.

Thanks in advance!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where have you looked?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I was hoping you''d be online!

Um, I''ve looked on Zappos and Bluefly mostly. Nine West too. I definitely prefer open toe, but I''m not against pointy toes either. And I''m ok with rounded toes too.

And I love those peep toes you found on JCrew! I didn''t even think to look there for some reason. I could buy those and wear them any day of the week
21.gif
They''ve been added to the list (it''s a very short list at the moment)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool, I''m glad you like them. I''m about to eat a very late lunch, but when I get done, I''ll come back and look some more. (I''m avoiding studying for my Stats final, and shoes are a nice diversion.)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I really like those first ones! Very cute! And I also love the slingbacks. As long as they have something to strap it to my ankle I''m ok with them, but straight up slingbacks don''t stay on at all
7.gif
I also love the snakeskin pointy toes, though I don''t think they''ll go with the dress ... I''ll have to add that to the list of things I''d like to buy and wear to work
1.gif

Thanks for taking the time to look for me!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Ok, what does everyone think about these shoes. I realized that I can do super cute blue shoes, because my bridesmaids will be wearing this exact same color! So the blue shoes would kind of fit in while still being really different. I''m doing a tea length dress, so keep in mind that whatever shoes I wear will be easy to see. What do you think about these from JCrew?

lf jcrew blue shoes.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
those. I didn't post them before because they didn't have a strap. I think they'd be fantastic with your dress too.

I want a pair of them!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 7:57:00 PM
Author: elrohwen
Ok, what does everyone think about these shoes. I realized that I can do super cute blue shoes, because my bridesmaids will be wearing this exact same color! So the blue shoes would kind of fit in while still being really different. I''m doing a tea length dress, so keep in mind that whatever shoes I wear will be easy to see. What do you think about these from JCrew?

I love those and J.Crew has some pretty comfy shoes!!!!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t even think of blue shoes until today because, I dunno, I just thought they would seem out of place until I remembered that it''s my main wedding color. Duh! And this specific color is amazing. I
30.gif
them.

They don''t have straps, but I think I can do it. I wear pumps to work almost every day, so as long as they fit well I can deal. Ankle straps would be easier for dancing, but oh well! I had a limited time coupon that put them within my budget, so I bought them! I can always return them if they don''t fit well, but I figured I should take advantage of the price while I had it. So excited
9.gif

AllieLuv, I''m glad to hear they have comfy shoes! I don''t have any from there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results