shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoe Help! Blahniks...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies! I wonder if anyone has any information about the Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby. I want blue. Did they ever make it in any shade of blue? I saw a gal on a wedding blog wearing a cobalt blue pair, but I wonder if they were a special order (if that is even a possibility). I would love a darker blue pair for my wedding NEXT fall, so I''m on the lookout now. Any info about the color ever existing (so I can continue my Ebay search), if they''re coming up, or any info at all, really, would be greatly appreciated! I tried on my first pair ever last week at Neiman Marcus and I am in love!
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Lioness...a couple of years ago I believe I saw the Sedaraby in blue. I think bee* also has them in red. Right now the only colors available that I could find were silver, bronze, white and black. Good luck but I imagine its going to be very hard to find. Unless you know someone who works for M. Blahnik I doubt that you are going to be able to have them custom. I don''t know anything about dying shoes however the white satin ones may be a possiblity but I''m not sure.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
He definitely did them in blue as I tried them on last year when I got my red ones. I''ve searched the main sites now but can''t find them anymore in blue. I''ll keep searching for you though!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found a few threads that said that they had them in the NYC store a couple of months ago so it might be worth giving them a call. Also when I was in Barneys they had tons of Manolos that they didn''t have on their site so I''d call them as well.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Bergdorf Goodman in NYC has them.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
FYI, they are this shade of blue at Bergdorf. Not cobalt.

BlueShoe2.jpg

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
I did a bad thing... I went to Neiman Marcus to try on the shoe in various sizes and materials to be sure of what fit me (with the hope of listening to all of your advice and start making some phone calls). Well, as I stepped into the shoe salon, something caught my eye. I had to get them (even though my wedding isn''t for another 20 months!). They were just put on the sales floor. I am still trying to find them online! I can tell you that they are midnight blue, Louboutins, and amazing! I will post a pick when I find one (or take a pic of mine). I''m so excited!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Nice!!!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like those a lot more than the Sedarbys if I''m honest.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 1:36:56 AM
Author: Rachie

Those are gorgeous!
30.gif
They are my number two choice for wedding shoes! Love them and now I am going to have to scope them out at neimans or saks!

Oh my those are stunning I can see why you bought them
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely!!

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I am so in love with them! They definitely suit my style more than the Sedaraby. I was looking to stay classic vs. trendy/crazy (I don''t want to look back at my wedding pics and wonder what I was thinking, and the Sedaraby seemed to be the perfect timeless shoe). However, I think the Louboutins are classy but still just a little "different" enough to suit me.

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Deelight, what''s your number 1 choice for shoes?

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I''m not Deelight but she did quote me in her post so if you are interested, my number one shoe is the one below!

loubshoe1.jpg

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
My bad, Rachie, I did mean to be asking you the question. I love those shoes too! I was going to try them on but it seemed like only larger sizes were left (since the displsy shoe was bigger than the standard display shoe), so I figured I was out of luck there. Did you try them on yet/buy them?

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Not yet, I am planning on trying them on next week sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results