shape
carat
color
clarity

shoe emergency and i need help! *warning- graffic content*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
O.M.G.

I am so glad you found replacement shoes, but as someone who hold shoes so dear to her heart...this is not even close to funny...I''ve literally openened this thread at least 3 other times and not been able to actually write anything.

BAD. DOGGIES!

DH''s dog once ate one of my Prada loafers (induced by his wayward children) and he (DH) has never forgiven him! It probably had to do with me remaining extremely calm and simply telling him where to go replace them...hee!

The new ones are gorgeous! I can''t wait to see photos!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I HAVE MY NEW SHOES!

they are very fabooosh. FI likes the brightness of them. A tad bit higher, which is fine. I''ve taken a break from making our carmel apples (in the shoes, mind you, to help break them in...it is quite the scene) to update everyone on the shoes.

And now, thanks to sillyberry, I present the Tangerine Dreams.

i hate the dogs10.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
side view so you can check out my tattoo
25.gif

i hate the dogs 11.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
pardon the toes. mani/pedi scheduled for tomorrow. and yes i have a deformed big toe. this is due to years and years of being a ballet dancer.

i hate the dogs 12.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 5:29:07 PM
Author: wannaBMrsH
O.M.G.

I am so glad you found replacement shoes, but as someone who hold shoes so dear to her heart...this is not even close to funny...I''ve literally openened this thread at least 3 other times and not been able to actually write anything.

BAD. DOGGIES!

DH''s dog once ate one of my Prada loafers (induced by his wayward children) and he (DH) has never forgiven him! It probably had to do with me remaining extremely calm and simply telling him where to go replace them...hee!

The new ones are gorgeous! I can''t wait to see photos!
you crack me up! i wish FI would replace all the items the dogs have eaten...even when we first started dating and his dog ate 2 pair of jeans, numerous pair of underwear, and my chacos, he never replaced them!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOO!!! Sexxxay!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo!! I love the new shoes!!! Maybe you should be thanking the dogs after all!! (he he just kidding)
2.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thank goodness they came in time! I just love them Charbie - can''t wait to see your pics after the big day!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely shoes. I''m so glad the stress of the ruined shoes is over.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m so glad you love them after that nightmare you went through!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh charbie, I''m in L
30.gif
VE!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous you got them in time! Yay!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!! A happy ending!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And... bad puppies.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hooraaayy!! they are super cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results