shape
carat
color
clarity

*sheepish wave*

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies,

I'm sorry for my hasty and unexplained departure a while back. Things got a little too crazy in my life (terrible parent issues, issues with not having my friends and family at the wedding, etc.) and I just needed to step away from PS for a while. Unfortunately I was too addicted to checking in, so I went the drastic measures route of deleting my account.

Well....it's now ONE week before my wedding and while the issues with my parents have just totally disintegrated to the point of us not being on speaking terms since Father's Day and no hope at all of us being close again since the relationship has been getting progressively worse over the last two years, pretty much everything else that was causing me to be upset has been resolved. There are a few little pangs of sadness, but I'm at peace with the way things have unfolded and I am SO excited to hop on the plane in three days (as much as one can hop while dragging two little ones, all of their stuff and ours)!

One of my best friends in the whole wide world threw a surprise party for me as a girls' night out, which I know is something little, but for me it was huge. I'd felt so much sadness because they wouldn't be at the wedding and I felt like I was missing out on everything. I know they still can't come, but I have some really great memories and some amazing little gifts (my earrings for the wedding day are my favorite) that will be with me to remind me that they are there with me in spirit. /end mush...sorry!

Anyhow, so that's about it. We're in the final days stage and luckily, there isn't anything left to do really except get there without forgetting anything at home that we can't do without or replace (wedding rings, DSLR, etc.). I've missed being around here more than I should, but I think that's really okay now. Congrats to our newest BIW and recent "graduates"! :bigsmile:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Tammy, I'm really glad to see you back - we missed you around here! I can't believe you're down to one week!

Really sorry to hear about all the issues you've been having. I definitely get how much family issues can wear you down.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! I'm sorry things have been rough going, but I'm glad you're feeling more at peace with things. And you're getting MARRIED super super soon!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks girls! I have...10 total hours of work left and my brain has officially left the state already! :lol:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're back :wavey:

I'm sorry your family has been so awful to deal with. I know how painful that sort of thing is.

10 hours to go! How long do you have off of work?

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad you're back, tammy! I'm sorry to hear about all the problems with your parents. I know that must be really hard. The good news is you're officially starting a new family in just a week, and not only are you going to have an amazing wedding, but you're going to have a great life with the love and support of the people who really matter. Can't wait to hear all about it!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gals!

I'm down to 5 hours and about 10 hours of work to do still. :errrr: Ah well, it can wait if I don't get EVERYTHING done!

TP, I have from today at 4pm until Wed, 7/6. Woohoo!

We also just found out yesterday that Matt Nathanson is playing a FREE concert in Golden Gate Park this Sunday and we were already going to take the girls to the play area there to tire them out, so excited! FI and are are both big fans. ::)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!

Almost two weeks with the most important people in your life! What a great way to start your new family!

Not sure what time zone you're in, but you must be either done or almost done :appl:

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Enjoy your wedding!!! (And welcome back!)

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! So happy to have you back Tammy!!! Have a wonderful wedding and wonderful trip!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your parents (

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results