shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharper Image IS cleaner as bridal shower gift?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I am a bridesmaid in a friend''s wedding and I was thinking of getting her a SI Ultrasonic as a bridal shower gift...I know it is more traditional to get something "sexy" like lingerie, but I''m sure other people will get that for her...plus SI is having the sale right now, and I can get one for myself too and save on the shipping...

Let me know what you think...I am pretty sure she doesn''t have one since the only jewelry she really wears is her e-ring.

Thanks!
RZ

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would depend upon how much she likes clean jewelry! Most of my friends or family wouldn''t want one or even understand the need for one. My sister in law was over my house a while back and didn''t even want me to clean her ring in mine (I think she doesn''t take it off.) Some people honestly don''t care if their rings are dirty or not.
I''d just hate for you to give it at the shower and not have her like it. I''d stick to her registry if she has one and maybe give her one for her birthday or something if she''s interested. Unless she''s a future pricescoper and loves her bling!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great gift. What soon to be bride wouldn''t want to be able to clean her ring at home?! I''ve given several as gifts and they have been HUGE hits. One friend even asked for one as her gift!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great idea. If she knows what one is, she''ll appreciate it, and if she doesn''t, she''ll learn to.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is a great idea!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great idea!!! And one she will really enjoy!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a great idea. Go for it.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I had a girl friend who would always comment/compliment me on how sparkly my rings were. I told her I cleaned them with my US and Jewel Jet. When she got engaged less than a year later, I gave her a JJ as a shower present. She loved it! Everybody else looked at me like "What''s that?
I think it was a hit with my friend because she had already expressed an interest and had asked me how to keep her ring sparkly. Otherwise, I think I would have stuck with lingerie or something else she was registered for.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i think it is a great idea!

a lot of times people want to keep their ring clean, but don''t know how. my aunt came over for dinner one night and i offered to clean her ring since it looked kinda dingy and she was like "huh? how do you do that?"

after the cleaning on the US, i used my sparkle cleaner too and BAM! she immediately fell in love with her ring again and ran to show her husband how sparkly it was. her husband couldn''t believe it. he thought it looked like a completely different ring!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, too, think it''s a great idea! I wish someone had given me one for a shower gift, lol!

One other idea might be to get her a Waterford or (whatever other designer) ring holder...I received a Waterford one from my nieces at my shower and I keep it on my piano because I don''t like playing with my rings on (my e-ring rolls over into my pinky), or you could put it on a bedside table/nightstand as well. Just thought I''d suggest it since it''s jewelry related!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great idea. For a new bling/anni. gift for a good girlfriend I got a bottle of windex and a baby toothbrush.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Fab gift - just gave one to my friend for her b-day, and bought one for my other friend for her next birthday in Nov 07! LOL (and managed to squeak in an extra one for myself for when my current one eventually gives out).

9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great gift too. my sister isn''t a big jeweler person but does clean her ring with the red jar stuff they give you at jewelry stores. She loves how clean her ring looks though after a good jewelry store cleaning so we got her one for her b-day and she LOVES it.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 8:08:40 AM
Author: mrssalvo
I think it''s a great gift too. my sister isn''t a big jeweler person but does clean her ring with the red jar stuff they give you at jewelry stores. She loves how clean her ring looks though after a good jewelry store cleaning so we got her one for her b-day and she LOVES it.
mrss, was this the one you were waiting on my review for?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results