shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing all of my updates from the last 5 years!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Ooh—I love the stories behind the beautiful pieces! Thank you for sharing!! Moar pleez

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! This was my "fail" upgrade. The stone was a true antique and HUGE. I loved the color but I just missed the fire of my AVC. I sold the center and am currently having either a moonstone or an opal set in the ring, the hunt is currently on! IMG-20210413-WA0002.jpg 20211219_184724.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It started with THIS. An unheated tanzanite aka zoisite. My eventual plan was to collect a series of "family birthstones" over time and make a necklace of some type. Screenshot_20230526_195724_Instagram.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two of the other stones I collected were from CVB. One was a moody elongated hex spinel and the other an outrageously interesting garnet by Top Notch Faceting.

Eventually the design for the necklace went no where and CVB shipped back the stones. When I saw just these two together it clicked. Eventually they would be a toi et moi featuring the birthstones of my two boys. Screenshot_20230526_200906_Instagram.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After waiting an outrageously long time I had a gut feeling that something was very wrong. There were so many delays, long periods of no communication, etc. I just knew this was not going to work out. Then CVB confirmed my gut feeling. The zoisite broke. Screenshot_20230526_201008_Instagram.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was pretty much on my own to find a replacement although CVB did reimburse me for the cost of the original stone. This stone though was pretty much a one of one. I did my best and sourced an unheated tanzanite from Caleb Quashen. The pear on the right. I knew I would never find another like the original so I went in a different direction.
Screenshot_20230526_201410_Instagram.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stacking bands! These are my "keepers", they're just so perfect for me I don't see ever giving them up. The yellow gold is carré and RBs, very similar to Tiffany Jazz which I always loved. I got it from Sin City. It was an eternity but I had DK add a sizing bar in the back BC I am hard on my jewelry and eternities are not good for me. The white gold is a CVB Bailey I got from a PSer trading the one I had made with crisscut stones that ended up too big to wear with my ring, this one is with french cuts. Just perfect for me. The colorful one is custom from Jewels by Nutella Kitty and is super special.

When I was losing my patience waiting for my CVB toi et moi I saw JBNK posted a new design and that she had many different gemstone melee she could set it with. She wasn't kidding. This is a family "birthstone band". It includes emerald, neon pink spinel, medium pink spinel, teal blue sapphire, royal blue sapphire, mint green Garnet, tsavorite Garnet, light blue zircon, medium blue zircon, purple blue sapphire, and medium blue sapphire! All arranged exactly how I wanted. I had it sized to wear on my pointer or middle finger. Total treasure. IMG_20230603_085747.jpg Screenshot_20230603_090523_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on a roll! The Initial Necklace! It started with the Peretti B which I got from a PSer, I sold the basic Tiffany chain it came with and bought the Tiffany oval link chain. I love this chain, it's perfect. B is for my first son, Benjamin. I had the H custom made after the birth of my second son, Harrison. H was made by gemobsessedsingapore. She made me an unheated tanzanite pendant with the H but that will eventually be incorporated into a huge project down the line so I no longer wear it.

I waited to find and A and a W for me and DH and one day I saw Sholdt post these letters with their "fern" finish and the was that. The snake holder opens and closes and is from Zoe Lev although I think they're pretty easy to find.

This piece is DONE. The longer rope chain is DHs I'm wearing it for him while he's out in a bike race! IMG_20230603_091530.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The locks and chains, all different combos of silver and gold, all beefy so I can't destroy them All Marla Aaron except for the heavy link bracelet which is the Tiffany clasping link. I wear these all in so many combinations it's impossible to figure them all out! 20230603_095705.jpg

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm on a roll! The Initial Necklace! It started with the Peretti B which I got from a PSer, I sold the basic Tiffany chain it came with and bought the Tiffany oval link chain. I love this chain, it's perfect. B is for my first son, Benjamin. I had the H custom made after the birth of my second son, Harrison. H was made by gemobsessedsingapore. She made me an unheated tanzanite pendant with the H but that will eventually be incorporated into a huge project down the line so I no longer wear it.

I waited to find and A and a W for me and DH and one day I saw Sholdt post these letters with their "fern" finish and the was that. The snake holder opens and closes and is from Zoe Lev although I think they're pretty easy to find.

This piece is DONE. The longer rope chain is DHs I'm wearing it for him while he's out in a bike race! IMG_20230603_091530.jpg

I adore this!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings! Then I'm done, I have some things in process but I won't post them here until they're done. These as with most of my stuff is "mix and match". I can wear any of the studs on their own or using any of my "enhancers".

The white gold filigree are vintage, they had coral dangles that I removed and sold. The pearl studs are gem akoya from Moline, the yellow gold diamond I recently got from a PSer and are from white flash. The pearl enhancers I had made, pearls from pearl paradise, diamonds from a random champagne pair I bought on my first cruise, put together by Hearts of Water.

The yellow gold dangles I bought from a PSer and are James Meyer, you can't go wrong there! I have messed with them so I can take them off the wires and wear them with other studs if I want.

The white gold dangles my Mom bought me I think for my HS graduation. I think they were originally on little hoops but I hate those so I took them off.

The other gold earrings stay in, I never take them out. They're all random but the spike clicker is Maria Tash. IMG_20230603_105822.jpg 20230603_105043.jpg 20230603_105209.jpg

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
So flipping cool! That custom from NutellaKitty blows me away—the color, the delicacy—scrumptious reminder of your family! Congratulations on all the pretties!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So flipping cool! That custom from NutellaKitty blows me away—the color, the delicacy—scrumptious reminder of your family! Congratulations on all the pretties!

TY so much! Working with her was so easy and pleasant.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The JBNK multicolor ring is so cool! Your entire collection is swoon-worthy

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much! This was my "fail" upgrade. The stone was a true antique and HUGE. I loved the color but I just missed the fire of my AVC. I sold the center and am currently having either a moonstone or an opal set in the ring, the hunt is currently on! IMG-20210413-WA0002.jpg 20211219_184724.jpg

Omg!!! Even though you sold it can you tell us about it? That is a showstopper!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results