shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your wedding dress, please!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your dress AS!!!! I love the blingy top and the silhouette!

Mico, love your lazaro too!

Aud, i still love looking at all your wedding pics, they really capture the love you two share!!! You rocked the short dress!

Here's mine... (model pics from the web)

2314_f_s12.jpg

alfred-angelo-wedding-dresses-style-2314b.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
AS -- I LOVE it!! I can't wait to see it on you!

LLC -- Sooo pretty! Perfect for your destination elopement! Thanks for your sweet comments about my dress, I'm so in love with it and can't imagine having chosen anything else.

ladidalola

Shiny_Rock
model

This is me wearing the dress for the first fitting. I will be adding some shoulder straps so that I don't need to worry about the girls falling out and looking droopy. I won't be wearing a bra with this so hopefully some sturdy straps (1.5 - 2 inches) will be enough.

me

img_20140110_141745_1_.jpg

as2037f_1_.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ladidalola!

ladidalola

Shiny_Rock
Thanks audball :)

Allie88

Rough_Rock
resize_one.jpg

My dress! Pronovias Ocelda. I love herrrrr

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I love both your dresses!!! :appl:

lalitv74

Rough_Rock
his is mine - a lovely dress (Ronald Joyce - Crystal) slightly marred by a wonky-faced bint with dodgy hair ;p

3_3.jpg

1_12.jpg

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
So many gorgeous dresses. I'm getting lots of ideas :bigsmile:

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Here's a pic from my September wedding!

marisa_2.jpg

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Ok so here is a blast from the past, me at age 29 in 1989, August wedding, pic was in my parents home,

_28634.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love wedding dresses from the 1980's and I love yours, sapphirecats. I turned your photo around so that people could see your drress better.

PS-I also love your headpiece! The 1980's were all about a lot of fabric. Like Lady Diana's gown when she married Prince Charles. I got married before then. My dress was more austere!

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

sapphirecatsdressa.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
20150602_171932_resized.jpg

Maggie Sottero Chante. I still have some weight to lose, but I just fell in love!

Lolala

Rough_Rock
I've already bought my wedding dress) It looks like previous one) It's really beautiful**
I can't wait to see my husband's surprised face) Oh, I love my dear**
Moreover, I'm counting days to this event using my lovely mobile app

Linda_Deininger

Rough_Rock
Got My reception dress online, from a company called COCOMELODY
Color is Ivory, it is a Knee Length dress with a gorgeous beading belt

My wedding dress is still in the production process, also from COCOMELODY, will share picture when i get it!

img_20151107_161015.jpg

Q

Queenie60

scan_0.jpg

Saphirecats - this is my gown from 1989 too! Same as you - large head piece and princess style like Lady Diana. Times have certainly changed - we would have never thought of wearing a strapless gown, especially in the Church. Love what the girls of today are wearing, much more style, less hoopla.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I'd really like to add detachable sleeves (3/4?) or a bolero that tucks into the dress.

What do you all think?

Demko

Rough_Rock
No matter what wedding dress you choose, the main photos from the wedding are perfect, I advise wedding photography and videography packages https://taraweddings.ca/

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wedding gown is a Regina Bianca design.
White Chantilly lace, beaded around the lace-straps, the bodice, and scalloped neckline, trumpet fit & flare, chapel length train, with eyelash Chantilly lace along the bottom....
My veil was customized by a woman in Hong Kong, China, by hand, to match the eyelash Chantilly Lace of my gown. I requested a cathedral length veil; I wanted it to be longer than my gown. I met her on Etsy.
The theme of our wedding was Gatsby/Art Deco. My veil was designed to be a Juliet Cap style with a large flower embellishment I added on one side, no blusher.
My shoes were bespoke, hand crafted in Scotland by another woman I met on Etsy. She crafted my shoes to match my gown, my theme, and to pick me up high off the ground because my gown was long, and couldn't be hemmed.
I also purchased a white, fur stole from a woman from Colorado, who I met on Etsy. It was late November, and it was chilly, later in the evening.

IMG_1330.JPG
IMG_7564.PNG
IMG_4320.PNG
IMG_7565.PNG
IMG_4075.JPG
IMG_7553.PNG
IMG_4366.JPG
IMG_7566.PNG

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I changed into my reception gown, after our Champagne Toast & First Dance.
It was a beautiful, sparkly Art Deco floor length gown (altered/hemmed along the front for my height), slight train in the back. Black, gray & silver, with thick translucent sleeves covered in crystals. A-Frame, sweetheart neckline, tied under the bust with a thin, black, velvet ribbon.
IMG_7567.JPG

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
I know we all have our own threads dedicated to our dresses, but I was thinking a compilation thread of our dresses would be great. So, share your dress. Who makes it? What style? What color? Most importantly, pics (especially if there are pics of you in the dress!)

Mine is the Casablanca 1948 in ivory. Here is the back of the dress

fgmngxfmgfxm.JPG

Love, love love your dress

moonflower

Rough_Rock
So beautiful!
Now I want to buy embodiery machine specifically to embroider my own wedding dress by myself. If anybody has advice or thoughts I'd appreciate it. Thank you

moHuper

Rough_Rock
The choice of a wedding dress, as it turned out, is a very complicated process. At the time of choosing my dress, I went around a lot of shops and boutiques of wedding fashion. And when I finally found the dress of my dream, the seller told me that it is not available and when it does not appear. So I found a seamstress who sewed this dress for me on a sketch. To do this, I even had to buy her a powerful sewing machine. This was also a very long process, but it's good that there are sites http://bestsewingmachinesguide.com/ with information about brands among sewing equipment. And here is the result of our efforts.
my wedding dress.jpg

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
Going to revive this thread, because I'm SO excited to wear this in August!!!
1582857367037.png
1582857393911.png
1582857455015.png

Martina Liana 1078

I'm still looking for what necklace/earrings to wear! I'm thinking a solitaire pendant for the necklace, but not sure on the earrings... Would love ideas

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results